Job title: Software Applications Business Development Manager
Company: Plum Jobs
Job description: Job Description:
Our client is a well-established integrated technology provider and as part of their growth we are recruiting UAE experienced enterprise software sales managers to join their Dubai team.
Successful candidates will have a proven consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets in enterprise-level software solutions sales in content management, digital experience platform, ERP, CRM, eBusiness and eCommerce applications, cloud solutions, cyber security and technology consulting.
As hunters, candidates must have proven capabilities in the end-to-end business development funnel – lead generation, prospecting, building healthy sales pipelines, negotiating terms and prices and closing new business.
There are no direct reports in this role.
- Accelerate new customer acquisitions to increase revenue and client base through consultative enterprise sales for large scale cloud/SaaS based software deployments.
- Convert direct sales opportunities to win new clients and retain existing accounts – meet and exceed sales targets through expertise in executing each phase of the sales cycle, from lead generation to lead qualification, sales presentations, commercial proposals, contract negotiation, proof of concept and closing the deal.
- Effectively implement new business acquisition sales strategies to maximize penetrating new accounts and achieve sales targets.
- Lead generation via targeted outbound prospecting and calling on marketing-generated inbound leads.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota through qualifying and advancing B2B sales prospects through the sales funnel for selling and delivering large software or digital transformation projects – SaaS, PaaS, or embedded software.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 7+ years UAE B2B experience in progressive consultative enterprise sales roles related to ERP, CRM, SaaS and software application products sales with skills in pre-sales, sales hunter, client success, account management and deal closing.
- Proven experience in developing and executing tactical and strategic go-to-market actions to grow the enterprise and application software customer base both in the short and long term to increase revenues and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Value-based and consultative solutions sales with C-level decision makers and technology end users.
- UAE driving license is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates – must be able to live and work in Dubai.
- Fluent in English.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and behaviours with the ability to work independently, proactively with minimal supervision.
- Pragmatic and action-oriented attitude, ability to translate business needs and opportunities into solutions.
- Professional appearance, excellent communication and presentation skills.
Job date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 02:12:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!