Job title: Business Development Manager – FM
Job description: Responsibilities:
- BDM will be responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers & consultants, and generally opening the door for the company technical teams to develop proposals for work as well as attending industry functions, organizing marketing events.
- Securing and closing new MEP/ Civil and building maintenance contracts in UAE.
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts, and renewals. Job costing, tenders, pricing, and commercial documentation.
- BDO is involved in both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises. Likely areas of responsibility include soft & hard services: contract management Asset Management, Planning and Engineering Cost & performance Management
- A strong understanding of market requirements and hard and soft FM services as well a comprehensive appreciation of the tender process with regards to commercial aspects. Should possess sound knowledge in the below:
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Liaising with tenants of commercial properties.
- Direct and oversee the activities of FM Strategy & Business Development Department, aiming at identifying, analyzing, and recommending specific business opportunities for the profitable growth and diversification of FM.
- Provide guidance and leadership to department employees to ensure effective and efficient flow of work.
- Engineering Degree / Graduate with h 5-8 years of exp. in UAE
- Proven Sales experience within Facility Management in UAE
- Vast exposure to Facilities Management practices & solutions.
- Solid awareness of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
- Experienced in securing Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC service contracts
- Solid communication, presentation, reporting and time management skills
- Proven Business Development experience in UAE market in Facility Management.
- Arabic Speaker preferred
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 23:39:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!