Job title: Supply Chain Operations Manager, GEM
Company: Boston Scientific
Job description: Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
To design and execute Operational distribution strategies & supervise overall Operational activities for all Distribution Centers across Growth Emerging Markets. Coordinate and lead transformational changes ensuring a unified customer experience through standardized processes throughout the region. Ensuring compliance to company standard operating procedures and meeting Global quality objectives & controls. Leading budgeting and cost controls & value improvement initiatives throughout the region.
- Provide recommendations for the development and implementation of supply chain Operational strategies, which can enhance service and reduce costs in the region.
- Provide expertise and project management in the evolution and implementation of technologies that enhance the distribution environment and drive cost efficiencies.
- Act as coach and mentor to operations managers in the region.
- Achieve audit readiness status in regional distribution centers.
- Act as an effective liaison between various functions to establish working relationships which will drive adherence in the areas of Quality and service.
- Drive standardization of Operational activities across the region.
- Lead process optimization and value improvement initiatives across the region.
- Facilitate cross-functional teams toward consensus on optimal E2E solutions focusing on customer improvement activities.
- Lead regional KPIs development and reporting, representing GEM Ops on regional platforms.
- Lead the GEM Operational financial budgets, resourcing requirements & regular financial updates throughout the region.
- Lead and mentor country ops managers on creative and efficient ways to manage and gain insights into cost drivers & outlook projections.
- Initiate processes to capture & Investigate customer complaints to ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Operations activities across the region.
- Lead Operational Optimization Projects across the region.
- Represent BSC in 3PL negotiations involving changes to service and/or price structure. Lead Quarterly and Monthly 3PL business reviews across the region.
- Minimum of 25% International travel required.
- Experience with Warehousing / Transportation,
- Experience with Transformation projects ( ERP implementation, Network Studies , etc,…. )
- Experience with managing distribution centers across regions,
- Experience with managing 3PL performances,
- Familiar with Regulatory / Customs requirements for growth emerging markets,
- Lead change management projects before,
- Familiar with setting up distribution centers,
- Managed transportation activities for growth emerging markets before.
- People management and leadership experience
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Job date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 00:30:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!