Job title: Tax | Internal Client Services | Clients & Markets – Growth | Assistant Manager
Job description: Location
We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our tax team in UAE. The successful candidate will be responsible in driving key accounts programs and Business development initiatives and will be reporting to the growth leader. The candidate will be supporting the international corridors leads, and industry and GEO leaders in their BD initiatives, enabling them to execute their plans. If you are a driven and experienced business development professional with a passion for results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Monitor if the KPIs are being met on regular basis
- Provide monthly reporting to the growth leaders and quarterly reporting to the C-suite
- support the corridors leads such as Korea, China, and Japan
- Support industry leader
- Support GEO leaders
- Execute plans to further build on successes in the allocated market
- Provide market intelligence and insight
- Identify short and medium-term trending topics and liaise with the eminence department to push these topics in the market
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development in a professional services firm
- Strong understanding of KPIs and reporting
- Strong knowledge of the ME market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of CRM
Job date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 01:33:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!