Job title: V.I.E – Fragrances Marketing Coordinator – Dubai
Job description: MAIN PURPOSE
As part of the Regional Marketing Team for the Middle East, India, Africa & Turkey (MEIAT) Region, in the role of V.I.E – Fragrances Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible of the 360 coordination for Fragrances within the company’s vision in the Region. The Fragrances Marketing Coordinator will pilot the achievement of the novelties launches and exclusive product development in the region as well as following closely the competitive MEIAT landscape. You will act as a key support on Fragrances for each local market, commercial and communication teams while ensuring smooth dynamics between HQ and local markets.
The length of this V.I.E assignment is 12 months and ideally starts in November 2023 depending on visa requirements, the position is based in Dubai.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
ANIMATE THE PRODUCT CATEGORY
Animate the Fragrances communities to drive the business and reinforce the level of knowledge of the sales team.
Ensure the smooth implementation and coordination of 360 Action plan for the category with Commercial, Communication and Visual Merchandising teams.
Develop sales support tools (product tools, mapping…).
Develop and coordinate the Fragrances launch Plan (Regional, by market and by retailer).
Develop specific training tools with the Learning & Development (L&D) department.
Elaborate monthly and yearly reports / analysis and follow-up product performances.
- ASSIST ON NEW PRODUCTS LAUNCHES AND DEVELOP EXCLUSIVITIES
- Implement and coordinate the Fragrances launch plan, working closely with Commercial, Communication, Visual Merchandising, CRM, Client Service, L&D teams.
- Train and support Boutiques and Commercial teams within the Region.
- Brief and work in collaboration with International HQ to develop creative Middle-East exclusivities based on clients and design research.
- Follow up on sales.
- PILOT COMPETITION & MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Capture market insights (economy, demographics, technology),
- Identify key / relevant competitors, understand their strategy (product offer, distribution strategy, price positioning, communication strategy, etc.).
- Regularly update competition information.
- Share industry news (press, websites, events, etc.).
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
At Cartier, we are free spirits, exploring a world of possibilities. Our diversity of skills, talents and backgrounds is what makes us unique. Each singular individual is recognized and empowered, supported and rewarded. We value your independent spirit and encourage you to create your own path on an exciting journey with global opportunities. You will never stop learning at Cartier, a unique and special place to work and progress.
As a Fragrances Marketing Coordinator, you will have a great opportunity to be an essential contributor in a dynamic team, working for the success of a first-class Luxury Maison under strong business acceleration and transformation. In order to be successful on this role, we expect that:
- You are graduated from a Master’s in Business, Marketing or related disciplines;
- You already had similar professional experiences in Product Management in the Luxury and/or Fashion Industry, ideally on the Cosmetics / Fragrances category;
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal English language skills along with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Arabic and French are a plus;
- You own good organizational skills, you are on top of your tasks at all times and ensure alignment across all parties;
- You know how to act as a strategic thinker are are able to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately and draw credible pictures and visions;
- You own strong analytical skills and rigor, and have an expert Microsfot Office Suite proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), some knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (such as PowerBI) is a plus;
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and high volume workspace;
- You demonstrate a curious mind, are highly collaborative and love to work in an international environment;
- You demonstrate a great sense of aesthetics, a creative and innovative spirit
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
- Ability to join and interact with a passionate, motivated and creative team that shares the same passion and energy for our dynamic Maison.
- A plethora of learning and growth opportunities within Cartier to help you develop and deep-dive into the Luxury Retail environment.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US
Firstly, you will be engaging with an online video interview of 15min for us to assess your understanding of the position and motivations;
Subsequently, you will be meeting with the International Talent Acquisition team to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role;
Finally, you will be able to meet with the local Hiring Team (Local HR and Hiring Manager).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer exciting opportunities to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and international environment. The industry is transforming, it is an exciting time to join the Maison and to be at the forefront of this industry-wide transformation.
- As a V.I.E in our subsidiary in Dubai, you will benefit from:
12 month’s contract, renewable to another 12 months
Monthly allowance not subject to taxes
Monthly housing allowance
Travel cost linked to the move
ELIGIBILITY TO THE VIE PROGRAM:
Important: Kindly note that the V.I.E Program requires strict eligibility criteria, you can access further information on this destination and check your eligibility through this page:
The V.I.E Program is run under the authority of the French Ministry for Economy and Finance and that of the Ministry of Foreign Trade, all details can be found on the Civiweb website:
Learn more about life at Cartier
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group Richemont
Job date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 00:18:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!