Job title: Employee Banking Advisor
Job description: Description
Employee Banking Advisor
Job ID 0000H2J7
Location UAE, United Arab Emirates
Area of interest Branch and Retail Banking
Job type Permanent – Full Time
Work style Office Working
Closing date 09-Aug-2023
Employee Banking Advisor
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
The Employee Banking Advisor (EBA) will be responsible to achieve targets in line with the WPB strategy through a need based selling approach (EDRAS) acquisition of quality business & good customer service. The job holder will have to focus on the sector he/she has been allotted and will drive all efforts to improve the wallet share within that sector.
- Meeting Annual Operating Plan targets within the sector they have been assigned
- Meet group standards of Customer service, Compliance and technical knowledge through ongoing training and accreditation
- Build high standards of external & internal customer service, efficiency & productivity in line with strategic & operating objectives
- Support other cross line businesses within the Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) world such as Jade, Premier, Mortgage, Auto, Wealth
- Building long term relationships with ‘key’ contacts within our Approved Employer List portfolio
- Identifying new business opportunities within the sector and work closely with the Corporate Account Manager to drive better wallet share
- Providing advice, guidance and solutions in a structured manner to the customers according to their ‘need’.
- Proactively broadening & deepening relationships with HSBC customers through effective customer contact thereby enhancing the financial value for HSBC.
- Increasing awareness amongst customers about remote/ alternative distribution channels.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- A full understanding of the WPB products (propositions) and services, including the global service standards, and the ability to communicate this effectively to customers
- Proven experience selling to and working with high net worth individuals
- Knowledge of developing a networking strategy and proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Knowledge of competitor activity and propositions
- Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outdoor Banking sales experience in UAE is a must
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective / seamless handover of customer relationships to those with appropriate skills to manage them
- Capacity to inspire trust
- Customer service ethic
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. Different ideas and perspectives help us innovate, manage risk and grow the business in a sustainable way
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Job date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 02:43:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!