Job title: VIE VAS & Cross Sell Business Developer (M/F) – Dubaï
Company: CMA CGM
Job description: Led by Rodolphe Saadé, the CMA CGM Group, a global leader in shipping and logistics, serves more than 420 ports around the world on five continents. With its subsidiary CEVA Logistics, a world leader in logistics, and its air freight division CMA CGM AIR CARGO, the CMA CGM Group is continually innovating to offer its customers a complete and increasingly efficient range of new shipping, land, air and logistics solutions.
Committed to the energy transition in shipping, and a pioneer in the use of alternative fuels, the CMA CGM Group has set a target to become Net Zero Carbon by 2050.
Through the CMA CGM Foundation, the Group acts in humanitarian crises that require an emergency response by mobilizing the Group’s shipping and logistics expertise to bring humanitarian supplies around the world.
Present in 160 countries through its network of more than 400 offices and 750 warehouses, the Group employs more than 150,000 people worldwide, including 2,900 in Marseilles where its head office is located.
THE ROLE :
Part of the Dubai Regional Office Commercial Team and reporting to the VAS and Cross-sell Manager, you are in charge of business development for CMA CGM Value Added Services and Cross-sell with CEVA for the region, covering the Middle East, Indian Sub-Continent, Indian Ocean Islands, Southern & Eastern Africa.
As a VIE VAS & Cross-sell Business Developer in the Dubai Regional Office, you will be responsible for :
Value Added Services Commercial development :
- Commercial development of our Value Added Services in the agencies in their respective regions and scope, by working with the General Managers/Commercial Directors on local commercial strategy, sales pipelines and achievement of agreed annual targets
- Ensure local commercial strategy is in line with HO overall strategy, pricing and priorities agreed with Head of VAS sales
- Define and implement action plan per country and set annual targets for each agency
- Ensure that local sales teams are informed of the commercial strategy, their objectives and share with them any best practices & updates
- Monitor performance of each agency with local VAS sales teams, ensuring objectives are achieved, and provide monthly updates to Head of VAS Sales
- Coordinate the training, support and animation of the VAS Champions and sales teams in the region, and ensure they have the right knowledge and tools to sell our VAS products and services
- Identify opportunities/leads with the VAS Sales teams and coordinate closely with Product Managers to develop proposals to customers (e.g Serenity, Traxens, Network)
- Participate directly in the commercial effort, and support sales during customer visits and calls when needed
- Coordinate with Product Lab & Product Managers to bring back feedback from the Sales network, to help improve existing products/processes and develop new ideas
- Provide feedback to HO of local market conditions and benchmarking of similar services provided by competition
Coordination of the cooperation with CEVA :
- Ensure CEVA products and services internal promotion and target setting to Sales
- Creation and follow-up of Leads
- Monitor performance of cross sell and produce regular reportings
- Create new cross sell initiatives
PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- According to French law, the VIE is only open to applicants aged 18 to 28 years old who are European citizens.
- You have a postgraduate degree (5/6 years) in Business/Marketing and ideally have previous experiences in Sales.
- You speak English fluently and have a good command of Office. You also have very good presentation skills. A first experience or strong interest for the Shipping industry would be an asset.
- You are autonomous, you will be working closely with different departments in HO, RO and the subsidiaries. Good social and inter personal skills will also allow you to fully succeed in this mission.
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure !
Job date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 02:35:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!