Job title: Workshop Business Development Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Company: On Target Recruitment
Job description: The Company: Workshop Business Development Manager
- Leading manufacturer operating worldwide in more than 140 countries.
- Specialists in providing services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
- Offering diagnostics for hardware and software.
- Large company focus on quality of life across the globe.
The Role of the Workshop Business Development Manager:
- Selling the companies services to customers, where you will need to close contracts rather than selling individual products.
- Focusing on new and existing business.
- Transfer your knowledge of the market to find gaps in customer needs and suggest solutions.
- Field based role, covering East Anglia of the UK.
Benefits of the Workshop Business Development Manager:
- £30k- £35k
- Yearly OTE bonus
- Car options
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Life insurance
The Ideal Person for the Workshop Business Development Manager:
- Experience selling into workshops is ideal for this role.
- Mechanical automotive background would help with this role.
- Required to be a driven individual, who will go the extra mile for a sale.
- Enjoys being out in the field to meet clients face to face.
- Full and clean drivers license.
If you think the role of Workshop Business Development Manager is for you, apply now!
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Phone no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.
Expected salary: £30000 – 35000 per year
Location: East Anglia
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 06:45:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!