Job title: Analyst- Business Support
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Job description: Company Description
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local
expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting
different viewpoints, we grow stronger together.
Provide business support mainly related to customer relationships, movement of portfolio between segments, update on portfolio performance and delinquency.
In addition to the above-mentioned activities, staff will be working closely with Business Management team to reconcile the data to streamline the incentive payouts and the leads referral.
- Performs research and analysis to support business operations and presents findings to manager segment analytics
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Ensure robust Channel management MI & Analytics.
- Changing Customers status – tagging / Retagging & changing the sub-segment and POS.
- Changing the product types, service tier and related issues.
- Coordinate with restructuring team for account status upgrade/downgrades.
- Provide periodic portfolio data related report to the segment heads and handle their queries.
- Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities and/or to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Risk management reporting consolidation and finalization.
- Key reports across sub-segments include Exceptions, Expired limits, Classification Mismatch, Watch-list and Early Alerts.
- Risk rating data – update on need basis.
- Monitor and share the Portfolio Performance with all the stakeholders to ensure Risk & Delinquency indicators are within the set business mandate as per the Product Policy programs.
- Monitor customer complaints and share the analysis with all stakeholders!
Compliance / Operational activities :
- Ensure strict adherence to Risk Control Assessment RCA process across all areas of COM Sales Department – Selling, Client Onboarding, Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, Human Resources, Fraud Control, Operations, Client Application & KYC Documentation etc.
- Ensure adherence of all prescribed internal processes to ensure satisfactory Audit Ratings by adherence of all prescribed processes
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
- May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the proposed role will include, but not limited to:
- Customer Insight and Market Research: Build a strong understanding of our portfolio, BB Customers’ unmet needs, and use these insights to develop value proposition strategy, conduct market research.
- Presentation preparation and development: Develop written and verbal communications to inform and align with key decision makers and demonstrate real business impacts.
Frameworks, Boundaries & Decision-Making Authority:
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organisational and governance frameworks.
- Authorized to take decisions as per the approved authorization matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree in or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong Business Banking UAE market knowledge
- Creative and self-confident with strong organizational and project management skills – has the ability to lead cross-functional teams, work under stress, and to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong IT and system based knowledge
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
- Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, Visio, MS Access, etc
- Understanding of the Business Banking Segment, Operating Model, products and risk ratings
Job date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 00:59:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!