Job title: Analyst HRIS
Company: Transguard Group
Job description: Job Description
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for an Analyst HRIS for our trusted client to be based out of their office in Dubai.
Plan and organize the efficient operation and maintenance of the HR databases and systems e.g. payroll, time off, employee records, benefits etc. to ensure adequate security controls are in place to safeguard confidential data and the integrity of employee information. Provide information, training, and technical support to system users.
This job is responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of the HR databases and systems related to the HR Services Department.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area or team to meet functional and team objectives.
- Implement all Human Resources Management processes like Recruitment, Reward Management, Performance Management, Learning and Development, etc. to keep employees in the section fully motivated to achieve the Company objectives.
- Plan cyclical activities e.g. Bonus payments/quarterly master data reviews in the group and deliver outputs timely.
- Review the HR cloud upgrades and recommendations to ensure standards and best practices are adopted.
- Implement approved Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Assist in the development of policy recommendations, procedures and processes related to Human Resources systems.
- Provide inputs to the Department Manager and Section Head for the development of Budgets and Work plans for the section.
- Allocate manpower resources to the assignment and develop schedules to deliver the Section objectives.
- Investigate, highlight, and reconcile any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Contribute to the development of the Department’s KPI’s and ensure proper cascade of the Performance objectives within the Section and delivery of these objectives and promote a performance driven culture.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section and achieve personal objectives in line with the Performance Management framework.
- Comply with the requirements of the Integrated Enterprise Risk Management System relevant to domain risks and implement measures to mitigate all identified risks from a department perspective.
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of products, operational processes, procedures and services.
- Identify and recommend improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency and productivity.
- Seek input from and coordinate system improvements with a diverse user community and serve as a liaison with decentralized users. Improvements can take the form of process reengineering or working with contractors to pursue modifications to the underlying software.
- Provide inputs to enable the Section Manager to prepare weekly and monthly reports for the section to report progress on compliance with SLA’s.
- Serve on project management teams for major systems acquisition and/or enhancements to existing application software and operating system software.
- Assist in the development of project plans, resource plans, risk assessments, change control plans, schedules and project budgets, implementation plans, and contract administration.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of projects over the life-cycle of the systems.
- Serve as the system administrator responsible for assessing the impact of all system-related changes on integrated functionality to ensure efficient, effective operations are maintained.
- Manage the business led IT system in house e.g. Cloud offerings – SAP and Success factors.
- Deliver organization change management to Employee services team and Group HR Business partners.
- Acquire or adapt initial training materials to redevelop initial and ongoing training strategy (in-house, outsourced) for HR systems.
- Provide continual individual feedback and team coaching to develop second level back-up in the department.
- Work with contractors and Information Technology Services personnel to implement adequate security controls for the proper safeguarding of confidential data and to ensure the integrity of accurate employee information. Coordinate the scheduling of support available from Information Technology Services to meet priorities. Track and resolve application software problems in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed testing plans and facilitates, supervises, and monitors testing of major system upgrades.
- Liaise with external contractors to resolve system problems and debug software.
- Provide support and consulting services to users of Human Resources information system to include, drafting reports and data analyses.
- Prepare and maintain current documentation of HRIS.
- Regular work related contact with HR Operations Support Lead, Group Head HR Services as required and peers across the Group.
- Interact with staff across the Group on matters related to HR Systems, as required by the business.
- HR Consulting firms, and third party service providers of IT related products and services and Vendors of IT software and systems.
- Professional Degree or professional qualification in HR and IT, with specialized training in Information Systems. Understand the product experience on Cloud offerings technology in HR Functions.
- Functional skills, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, Good computer skills for the job.
- 8 years of relevant professional experience with at least 4 years of similar Systems experience, including the introduction, implementation and maintenance of Oracle and SAP systems related to HR. Should have experience of delivering training on all Oracle/SAP modules related to HR
Job date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 03:08:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!