Full Job Description
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts: “The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for.
Four Seasons Doha Serviced Apartments at The Pearl Qatar:
The upcoming project will include 161 fully-furnished apartments, perfect for both short and long-term stays, as well as 84 Private Residences, set along a private beach surrounded by lush gardens. Guests and residents alike will enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a signature restaurant by Michelin-starred chef, Joël Robuchon.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Assistant Hotel Manager oversees the Front Desk operations and acts as the manager on duty in the hotel when senior managers are not available. Directs staff that performs the following duties and will also perform these duties on own: welcoming and registering hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and establishing credit or method of payment. Checking guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill. Responding to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons policies.
What will your day be like?
- You will craft the guest experience by connecting and understanding the guest needs, checking them in, assigning the best room, ensuring luggage and needs are in the room ready.
- You will ensure the guests’ departure is smooth and all charges are handled correctly.
- You will also connect with the guest to learn more about their stay and how their experience.
- Successfully maintain your assigned bank. Communicating with the guests at the highest level of hospitality and integrity.
- You are supported to be “you” in accommodating the guest’s special requests whenever possible.
- You are empowered and supported to resolve guest’s below expected experiences.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Degree Holder, preferably in hotel and restaurant management
- 2-4 years of experience in Front Office
- Excellent command of English, Arabic is an advantage
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels: