Job title: Assistant Manager, Business Support
Company: Emirates NBD
Job description: Department Description:
The unit is set up to
- Strategize, plan, execute and manage the delivery and enhanced performance of all internal operations, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall strategy and regulatory framework.
- Ensure process and execution adhere to bank’s policies, procedures as well as local and internationally accepted governance standards.
- Contribute to the cost effectiveness of the department by keeping within time limits, coordinating, and planning activities as effectively as possible within the guidelines laid down.
- Identify areas of inefficiencies and non-compliance with applicable policies, rules and regulations for existing processes
- Detect anomalies / weakness in systems and customer services and developing ways to improvise.
- To ensure seamless processing of transactions and conduct of activities in the most effective and efficient manner resulting in the highest level of customer service quality and ensuring that the related financial and operational risks are mitigated with strict adherence to regulatory framework.
Activities include change in process (CTB), digital activity support, NPPAs, Monitoring activities, Remediation, compliance alerts, Reconciliation, Internal audit and quality control, monitoring, executing and implementing OPS risk, fraud prevention, compliance initiatives, projects & ensuring adherence to group compliance & internal policy controls. The unit supports business by way of process development/ system maintenance/changes and enhancements while maintaining strict controls in line with compliance policies and regulatory laws
The role holder will primarily work on change in process initiatives and Governance and monitoring mechanisms, It includes process evaluation, controls assessments and stake holders coordination etc. Staff will also coordinate with RMs, Tanfeeth and various other units.
It will be responsibility of the incumbent to deliver operational efficiencies within the existing segment framework under the following categories:
- Ensuring identification of process gaps and initiating the process improvement.
- Ensuring timely completion of assigned initiatives/projects.
- Ensuring adherence of policy and procedure of the banks and undertaking all initiatives in line with it.
- Ensuring record management and action on outstanding cases/action points.
- Liaising with group compliance, Tanfeeth group operations, technology team, operational risk, risk and legal, fraud prevention and investigation as and when required.
- Execution of various activities, MIS preparation and validation, reporting to management
- Timely escalations and resolutions
Policy and Procedure Changes: Ensuring identifying process gaps of existing process wherever highlighted by front line or resulted as a process and ensuring fixing the process enhancement.
Analysis: Performing various analysis basis requirements.
Supporting stakeholder: Ensuring right level of support to all identified stakeholders for the change initiative.
New Policy and Procedure awareness to front line
Ensuring data accuracy and diligence of customer information.
Ensuring eyes for details and understanding of queries, documents submitted for review etc.
Ensuring processing of assigned requests or tasks within set time lines.
Ensuring data and presentation quality
Maintaining reporting log and data for audit reference
Ensuring bank code of conduct.
Ensuring proper Internal customer service align with the ENBD values and policy.
Manage assigned tasks or any escalations efficiently
Maintaining high levels of service standards while dealing with RMs and stakeholders etc
Ensuring to assist team members on a timely manner
Information sharing and training of team members
Coordination and ensuring tasks delivery on time
Qualifications AS Mentioned in the JD
Location: Deira, Dubai
Job date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 03:55:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!