Job title: New Business Manager, Operations
Company: Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Job description: ABOUT US
Edelman is a new kind of agency, at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. You will be challenged to push convention and your creativity to find modern ways to drive consumer behavior in today’s socially charged, digital environment.
We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients and have the trophies to prove it. We are tough on work. We are kind to each other. We also laugh a lot ….
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the new business process to ensure integration across teams in developing responses to new business requests and RFPs. Together with the Head of Operations, you will be leading all new business efforts to secure new clients and organically grow existing clients. \n
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Representing the agency as the first point of contact for prospective clients; understanding their needs and objectives and presenting this back to the senior team.
- Managing and completing detailed prospective Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Procurement (RFP).
- Supporting the refinement and roll-out of the agency new business development process. Managing the lead capture process, qualifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Tracking agency wins and losses and review performance; conversion rate and costs.
- Building solid relationships with procurement, vendors and distributors, as well as communications teams.
- May be required to shape, manage and train in the new business process.
- Ensuring that there is no conflict of interest in working with a potential client.
- Working with the teams and finance to ensure all budgets are in line with scopes of work and realistic based on market and company knowledge.
- Partnering with the marketing lead on all efforts relating to events, awards and case studies.
- Partnering with the resourcing and senior leadership team on all efforts relating to staffing projects, new wins and existing client remits.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- At least 7 years’ experience within an agency environment – Middle East experience in a hybrid communications and operations role would be a bonus.
- Advanced written and spoken English, as well as Arabic is necessary.
- Proven business development experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, namely Powerpoint and Excel.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to shape your future and work with some of the smartest and most energetic people in the PR industry, who will nurture, challenge and enable you.
- We offer hybrid work environment where you can work from home 2x in a week.
- Big potential for personal growth, training, and further development of skills
- A dynamic, collaborative and inclusive culture, where diversity is embraced – and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you are.
- A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to support your personal and professional growth.
If you apply, we will review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit:
Click to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Job date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 23:38:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!