Job title: Assistant Supply Chain Manager
Job description: Role Overview
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Supply Chain Manager to act as the site SPOC and to be the connecting point between the regional team and local business unit.
You will be leading and supervising the local unit supply chain team, taking responsibility for the End to End planning cycle from material specifications/qualifications, through material warehousing till production planning and scheduling processes.
- Building a strong supply chain network in the Market
- Developing, leading and tracking purchasing strategies
- Locally supporting R&D and the product development team’s launches of new menu items and managing the changes in current items minimizing remnants level
- Work Hand on Hand with both operation teams and Supply chain teams on a daily basis.
- Acting as Supply Chain SPOC – Single point of contact- ensuring that all SC processes/drumbeats executed as planned
- Secure the timelines of material availability for new launches and ongoing items
- Implementing the supply chain processes and systems
- Leading the implementation of inventory tracking tools
- Supporting/ building the data analytics tools for Purchases, Consumption, and Cost.
- Governing the monthly financial process inventory closing/reporting, staging are closing process
- Ensuring that the main KPIs of SC (Availability and Inventory and Cost are on target)
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Supervisor/Leader preferably in the Food or FMCG industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge about procurement processes and strategy – Can train others-
- Played a key role in at least one implementation of supply chain processes and systems.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result oriented.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Very good technical mastery in data analytics tools -MS Excel, Google sheets…..etc
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Fair knowledge of Warehouse and logistics operations, Incoterms, Material Planning.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 05:10:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!