Job title: Business Development Manager – Signs and Graphics
Company: Future Recruitment
Job description: LATEST VACANCY! (SN2628)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – SIGNS AND GRAPHICS
MANCHESTER AND SURROUNDING
£Open DOE + Car Allowance + Pension + Commission + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a leading Signs and Graphics manufacturer based in the North West specialising in Signage, Banners, Window Graphics, Facias and Flags, Digital Signs, Monoliths, Vehicle Graphics and Car Wraps. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
This role is responsible for sales activities from lead generation through the project management process. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Work with management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
- Develop annual sales plan with the Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Consultatively sell and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a Contact Management program to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare presentations, estimates and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Carry out market research; i.e. competitive shops and customer surveys
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and practice the brand mentality of “Everybody Sells” and constantly be looking for sales opportunities.
- Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV
Job date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 05:00:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!