Job title: Consulting | Internal Client Services | Greenhouse Lab Manager- Dubai
Job description: Location
Consulting | Internal Client Services| Greenhouse Lab Manager- Dubai
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. We have received numerous awards over the last few years, including Best Employer in the Middle East, and Best Consulting Firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award.
A career in Consulting Clients & Industries with Deloitte will engage your wide-ranging skills in program management and coordination, marketing, business development, relationship-building and importantly, client engagement. We’re looking for smart problem-solvers those with fluency in Middle Eastern culture who can work collaboratively to apply themselves and deliver propositions that will raise Deloitte’s eminence in the region. If you enjoy a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world, we will provide you with a professional environment geared to fostering your growth and positioning you achieve excellence with our clients.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
· Outstanding value to markets and clients
· Commitment to each other
· Strength from cultural diversity
The DME Greenhouse Lab Manager, will serve as part of the DME Greenhouse Lab team. The DME Greenhouse Lab team delivers highly immersive day-long Greenhouse experiences for Deloitte’s highest priority clients and account teams across DME and as required, NSE and Global. These (Labs) come in a variety of forms, incuding virtual, and incorporate Deloitte IP, subject matter experts, and expert facilitation techniques. Lab types currently offered by the DME Greenhouse Lab team include: Executive Transition Labs, Account Team Lab, Audit to Advisory Lab, Audit Transition Lab, Relationship Lab (MtM), CEO Transition Lab, CXO Transformation Transition Lab, Pursuit Lab, Business Chemistry Lab, Strategy Labs, Virtual and Hybrid Labs, and fully customized Lab. The DME Lab manager will be integral to efficient operation of the Dubai Greenhouse and will contribute to the wider success of the Dubai Digital Studio.
The primary role of the DME Lab Manager will be to design and deliver Labs under the direction of the DME Greenhouse Lab Lead. The DME Greenhouse Lab Manager 1, is expected to:
- Plan and design a range of different Lab types
- Customize Lab design to align with account team/client needs, regularly applying creative, innovative approaches; Research and test new approaches to be leveraged in the Lab
- Lead the development and design of DME Greenhouse experiences, applying the wider D.Studio capabilities as relevant.
- Set-up and breakdown Greenhouse Lab materials, pre and post-Lab
- Facilitate DME Lab sessions by leading focused discussions, engaging participants in innovative exercises, asking critical questions to achieve breakthroughs, serving as asubject matter expert in Lab IP/content, managing scribe and documentation of the Lab, and supporting smaller breakout sessions
- Coordinate and lead Lab planning calls, documenting discussions and driving action items
- Develop Lab agendas, facilitation scripts, and relevant materials for each Lab delivered
- Assist with logistical requirements and setup for each Lab
- Coordinate the development of post-Lab documentation, completing documentation when required
- Support the development and management of the DME Lab pipeline
- Assist the Greenhouse Lab C&I Support lead with Marketing ideas and materials
- Assist in the management and training of the pool of identified DME Lab facilitators
- Connect DME Partners and their clients, with marketing materials and other Lab resources when requested
- Engage with the DME Partners and account LCSPs to market the DME Lab capability
- Serve as an ambassador for the DME Greenhouse Lab within the region and globally
- Provide direct support to the DME Greenhouse Lab Lead as required
- Provide support to the Dubai Digital Studio team and space whenever possible.
· Fluent in English language. Arabic a strong plus.
- Relocate to Dubai, UAE.
- Willing and able to travel within DME and beyond, up to 10% of time
- Experience in client service
- Good executive presence and facilitation experience
- Ability to connect and communicate effectively with senior partners and leaders within the firm
- Outstanding facilitation skills balancing real time strategic thinking and complex group dynamics
- Strong ability to synthesize group discussions into concise bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong risk management skills, i.e. knowing when to escalate issues
- Highly organized and demonstrates acute attention to detail
- 3 years’ experience serving clients
- 3 years’ experience in facilitation
- Proven track record of design thinking and innovation practices.
- Must have Bachelors Degree.
- Desired previous Greenhouse Lab experience
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
Job date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 02:30:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!