Job title: Audit & Assurance | NSE | Marketing and Communications Manager
Job description: Location
Deloitte Private – Audit and Assurance | North South Europe (NSE) | Brand & Communications | Marketing and Communications Manager
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges, and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations, and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
Our growing business requires a NSE Marketing and Communications Manager focused on Deloitte Private within Audit and Assurance to deliver marketing campaigns, provide strategic direction and advice on go to market activity, and to work alongside the business to grow our business in a meaningful way.
This role will be a member of the new NSE A&A C&I Growth Team reporting into the Chief of Staff (CoS) for Deloitte Private Audit and Assurance, working closely with the leadership team and marketing individuals across NSE. The individual will sit alongside the Chief of Staff for Deloitte Private and the Bid Advisor supporting our ambition by maximizing our growth in key markets.
The role will focus on our priority clients and sectors, taking ownership and running specific campaigns focused on client issues. During your tenure as a Marketing & Communications Manager, you will demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas:
- With support from the CoS, build the NSE C&I Deloitte Private Audit strategy, considering our focus on industries, clients and propositions, developing achievable KPIs
- To lead across a range of focused and insightful Deloitte Private Audit marketing campaigns, across key segments including Private Equity, Family-owned businesses, and emerging growth companies
- Help leading internal workshops to help articulate and refine our client offering to build effective go to market activities
- Manage the internal communications including newsletters and the intranet
- Manage external marketing activities including events, sponsorships, webinars, social media, website, blogs and newsletters, elevating our brand and market presence
- Developing and delivering a communications plan, including written comms, strategic meetings and leveraging the various channels across NSE to impactfully engage
- Managing key business initiatives and projects/programmes focused on Deloitte Private
- Capturing, communicating, and tracking key activities, ensuring key actions are proactively acted upon and key stakeholders held to account
- Through partner engagement and raising awareness, build key stakeholder relationships
- Coordinate and be a key contact for NSE Deloitte Private Marketing individuals within each country, in shaping and challenging activities constructively.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Clients & Industries professional with experience in a matrixed professional services environment. Passionate about amplifying C&I and the voice of client
- Evidence development and leading the delivery of integrated, creative marketing campaigns and initiatives from concept to ROI.
- Strong understanding of core marketing concepts and approaches including marketing automation, audience segmentation and targeting, optimization and personalization
- Project management and organizational skills
- Team player – shows evidence of working with others to get things done, specifically across a matrix structure, and leading junior marketeers – providing direction and coaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to manage and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, including presentation skills, that clearly articulate priorities and expectations
- Passion for and understanding of the Deloitte brand and professional services.
- Evidence of participation and interest in the broader activities and positioning of the firm.
Job date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 01:17:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!