Job title: B2B Sales Manager – Mobile Experience (Arabic Speaking)
Job description: Position Summary
Maximize B2B sales revenue of assigned region by setting sales strategies through market analysis.
Set sales strategies that focus on customer satisfaction by studying the needs of customers.
Build sustainable B2B pipeline and relations, manage replacement cycle to sustain recurring sales.
Role and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the MX B2B Sales KPIs, forecasting and management planning of assigned categories
- Building strong relations with corporates and developing/expanding current channels/programs
- Acquire new partners/customers in new territories and within addressed markets
- Liaise to determine competitive pricing, securing stocks and promotional activities for each product category
- Assist in the development & support of B2B strategies and category-level planning to maximize B2B Sales
- Provide recommendations to improve channel sales with focus on driving premium sell-out strategies
- Participate in business case development, sales deck creation and delivery as well as ROI-projections
- Track channel sales targets, provide necessary analysis and drive countries with action plan to achieve target
- Data management and reporting on daily, weekly and monthly sales insights
- Create ad-hoc and regular reports to senior leadership on key plans and results
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in relationship building and growing of current channels
- Arabic speaking is mandatory
- UAE market knowledge is mandato
- Strong analytical skills to be able to track and generate data based insights
- Comfortable in a cross-functional environment, flexible and open to ideas from all areas and levels of the organization, while also confident and decisive in a large organization
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly and manage change effectively
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and technology
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Organized – able to manage multiple projects, stakeholders and priorities simultaneously
Job date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:56:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!