Job title: Brand Manager
Company: Nathan & Nathan
Job description: About the job Brand Manager
About the job – Brand Manager
One of our clients is looking for a Brand Manager to join their company in Pharmaceutical Biotech/Medical or Life Sciences industry. You will be responsible for driving the success of our medical products within the market. It’s a contractual role with a contract to last from 3- 6 months.
Preference for Native English speakers (European National)
- Manage business & sales communication processes for the company including service sales, service marketing, and new business development in GCC.
- Effective planning to deliver robust projects, reliable results, and maximum brand exposure.
- Develop and execute successful marketing strategies, programs, new product
introductions, and portfolio management. * Raised brand awareness and recognition through integrated communications strategies
(targeted events, educational programs, and relevant communication materials printed and
digital). * Implement a new product introduction framework that drove the business vitality index
growth. * Design and deliver motivational and development programs for internal and distributors
sales and marketing teams resulting in increased engagement and significant business
achievements: sales skills & product training, coaching, mentoring. * Externally, stay in close interaction with customers and business partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products.
- Manage the product life cycle, including pricing, promotion, and product positioning.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activity, and customer feedback.
- Create product marketing materials and presentations.
- Work with sales teams to train them on product features and benefits.
- Attend trade shows and events to promote our products.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge & skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in product management, marketing, or a related field.
- UAE experience required
- Preference for Medical Equipment or any B2B client handling experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for product management and a desire
to make a positive impact in the medical industry, we want to hear from you
Job date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 06:59:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!