Job title: Business Development Manager (Sales)
Job description: Business Development Manager (Sales)
Are you looking for Uncapped Commission, career progression, a range of benefits from day one, opportunity to build your own success, and big earning potential, all while growing in an exciting, innovative technology company?
If the answer is YES, apply to join CareShield’s team as Business Development Manager.
For over 15 years, CareShield has been the market leader in providing innovative technology driven workforce development solutions to the Health & Social Care Sector.
We are more than just a training company, we provide the total solution to our customers streamlining their administration and developing their staff.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to earn Uncapped Commission, enjoy career progression, access to a range of benefits from day one, success with big earning potential in an exciting, innovative technology company.
About the Role
As a Business Development Manager, you will build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in Health and Social Care organisations. Demonstrating your consultative sales approach, you will identify their needs and present the CareShield solutions, through to negotiating new contracts and closing the deal to meet their goals.
With an uncapped commission structure, you will earn commission on every sale that you close.
You will be joining a forward-thinking company that looks to promote from within and offers the opportunity for progression and development.
What will you bring to the party?
- A proven track record in New Business Development sales
- Expert in researching and developing leads, building relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Determination to win all deals no matter if they are small, medium, large or very large ones!
- Experience and the ability to present and negotiate at a senior level.
- Commitment to excellence in all that you do
- You must already hold the right to work in the UK
What Benefits Can You Expect?
- Salary £30K per annum (Dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. (33 in Total)
- Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5:30pm, Fridays 8.30am to 4pm
- Additional day off for Birthday
- Christmas Shutdown
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Access to Legal, Financial and Medical Advice for you and your family (via EAP)
- Counselling, Bereavement and CBT services available (via EAP)
- Access to a Wellbeing Portal and Health App that includes fitness, holistic health and wellbeing advice
- Discounts on over 2,000 brand products via Perks at Work including up to 50% of Cinema Tickets
The MUST HAVE Skills
- Previous new Business Development experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Experience of selling a service, ideally with a background of selling Online Solutions SaaS
- Previous experience of using CRM platforms
- Results driven with a proven track record
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to build relationships and enjoy working with customers.
Apply to find out more!
As well as pulling together as a part of a team you will thrive as an individual. It is an exciting time to be a part of CareShield, a rapidly growing company.
CareShield is unable to sponsor candidates for a Visa for this role. Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate their right to work in the UK for the duration of their employment.
Expected salary: £30000 per year
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:38:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!