Job title: Business Development Manager, Intermediary Mortgages
Company: NatWest Group
Job description: Join us as a Business Development Manager, Intermediary Mortgages
- You’ll be acting as a relationship manager for a panel of brokers and working with the marketing teams on our growth strategy
- We’ll look to you to develop productive relationships with brokers to make sure they understand the business proposition and deliver fit for purpose client solutions
- You’ll have a pivotal role as you support the development of the bank and grow accounts to meet our needs and strategy
- You’ll spend most of your time meeting intermediary firms and brokers in Peterborough, Cambridge and Stevenage, as well as some time working from home
What you’ll do
In this key role, you’ll develop effective and productive relationships with a panel of key strategic broker firms, ensuring they’re familiar with and understand the business proposition to maximise the opportunity of the strategic initiatives and propositional change.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll also collaborate with other teams across the bank to provide a coordinated.
In addition, you’ll also be:
- Coordinating broker conferences, sales activity, communication plans and broker marketing
- Communicating any changes in criteria or product in a timely manner
- Maintaining a strong knowledge and awareness of the products and proposition
- Escalating feedback to the management team for action and supporting the improvement of our customer journey
- Monitoring and progressing enquiries and dealing with breaches and non-compliance payment issues
The skills you’ll need
To excel in this role, it would be advantageous to have experience in managing brokers in the intermediary mortgages environment. We’re looking for someone who has good relationship and account management skills who can multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong business awareness and knowledge of commercial banking
- An interest in the wider financial services disruption
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What else you need to know
Salary: £49,480 – £61,850 per year
You’ll join on a competitive salary of between £49,480 to £61,850 dependent upon experience, and in addition you’ll receive a contribution towards benefit funding and to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits through Natwest Group Benefits, our fully flexible reward programme. Visit our for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
Job Posting Closing Date: 01/05/2023
Expected salary: £49480 – 61850 per year
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 05:43:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!