Job title: Business Assurance Officer – MEA, EU & CIS
Company: IDP Education
Job description: An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world’s leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in Southeast Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
Reporting into the Business Assurance Manager, MEA this role will work closely with the global BA team to implement the assurance program’s strategy, policies, and procedures in the Middle East, Europe, CIS, and Africa. This includes the delivery of the audit and investigation programs as well ensuring day to day operational compliance and security.
As the assurance lead in the MEA, CIS, and European regions the postholder will be involved in all local business decisions and related forums, ensuring that the BA teams perspective is integrated into local decision making. This includes new test centre and venue onboarding, presentations, training, and any other relevant activities.
- Implement Security and Compliance strategy improvements in the region in order to protect the integrity of IELTS and IDP Education Ltd.
- Ensure that all investigations into security incidents in the region are accurate, complete, and all future mitigating actions are implemented
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures to reduce security incidents and risk exposure across the network.
- Monitor and track trends in security incidents and investigation data to assist in the deployment of a pro-active security framework.
- Drive compliance and process improvement across. MEA, CIS, and Europe
- Assis in the delivery of the audit schedule to ensure the successful completion of the UKVI and IDP compliance programs.
- Monitor and track trends in compliance across the network and ensure resources are utilised effectively to reduce ongoing non-compliances.
- Complete investigations into security incidents and document all findings for review by local and central BA teams
- Track trends in investigation data and work with local staff to ensure that any necessary remedial action is taken.
Essential * Ability to travel extensively in a range of difficult operating environments.
- Strong experience building internal partnering relationships, internal stakeholder management, and building relationships for influence.
- Background working in a culturally diverse and geographically dispersed team.
- Self-starter, with ability to self-manage task without the need for close LM supervision.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Well-developed and effective negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Ability to establish strong relationships, understand broad business issues and influence key people across all business levels.
- Worked in one or more of following areas: audit and compliance, Tech security, risk management.
- Based in or able to relocate to Dubai.
Job date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 23:12:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!