Job title: Business Development Account Manager, Trade and Government
Job description: Euromonitor International is the leading independent provider of consumer market research providing strategic intelligence on industries, companies, economies and consumers around the world.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Account Manager to join our Trade and Government Sales Team in our London HQ. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to further a career in a commercial, sales-driven role.
- Work for a global and diverse company
- Offices in central London and flexible work hours
- Work with renowned governmental bodies and trade organizations across Western Europe
- Opportunity to progress into senior sales roles or consulting
The Business Development Account Manager will be managing a list of existing clients and potentially some territory for bringing in new clients. They will be personally responsible for securing renewals, growing revenues (upsell) and identifying new consulting opportunities within their territory.
- To maximise revenues from government and trade organisations within the given client base and territory.
- To promote Euromonitor International and our services, drive brand awareness among existing clients and develop long term strategic relationship.
- We seek client relationships where Passport (our product) is regarded as a must-have strategic tool (therefore ensuring renewal).
- We want clients to share information with us to help strengthen Passport (we call this “virtuous circle”) and we should be identifying and closing new syndicated and custom business opportunities from a growing base of contacts.
- As part of the process the person should constantly be looking at better understanding their clients business and priorities.
- To achieve all this, the person must have a proactive, hands-on, working in partnership approach with each of their clients, exploring ways to develop them further.
- Excellence in current role, goal oriented and consistently at or over target
- 3yrs+ of sales experience, bachelors required
- Comfortable interacting with executives within various levels and functions
- Highly organised with excellent time management, managing numerous contacts including scheduling, follow up, and establishing frequent points of interaction.
- Strong communication, negotiation, numeracy and diplomacy skills
- Ability to use CRM tools effectively (ideally Salesforce)
- Knowledge of consumer market trends and dynamics are preferable
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally additional European language.
Why work for us
- We act with integrity
- We are curious about the world
- We are stronger together
- We seek to empower
- We find strength in diversity
International: not only do we have a very multinational workforce in each office but we are all dealing with our 16 offices worldwide on a daily basis. With 16 offices globally there are regular opportunities for international transfer.
Hardworking but sociable: our staff know how to work hard but also how to enjoy themselves! We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work-life balance, with flexible hours and regular socialising including frequent after work meet ups, summer and Christmas parties and a whole range of sports and other groups to be involved with.
Committed to making a difference: We think that people are looking for something worthwhile in a company beyond the workplace. Our extensive Corporate Social Responsibility Programme gives each member of staff two volunteering days a year in addition to holidays. It sees us reaching out into the local community with our mentoring, group volunteering, and fundraising initiatives as well as supporting international charities through our website sales, matching staff sponsorship fundraising, and carbon offsetting all our flights, amongst many other activities.
Opportunities to grow: we offer extensive training and development opportunities at all levels. The vast majority of our managers and directors have been promoted from within and many have moved across departments as well as upwards. We pride ourselves on identifying and rewarding talent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Euromonitor International does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
Job date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 22:17:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!