Job title: Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | South UK | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: Enhance your earning potential with an uncapped commission structure along with excellent salary and benefits package! This marketing leading business has both B1 and B2 litho presses along with newly installed digital print presses. They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to set and deliver new sales strategies to drive the business to new heights in 2023.
Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | South UK | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
This multi award winning business specialise in the manufacturing of high quality commercial print, working closely with some of the largest clients across the charity, publishing and public sectors. With a state of the art manufacturing facility in Essex and a sales office in London they are perfectly position to service their customers projects.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships by delivering a fantastic service and offering industry leading advice
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Working towards yearly sales targets across both new business and account growth
- Travelling to meet new customers to deliver sales presentations
Key attributes required:
- Experience within the litho or digital print industry is essential
- Excellent customer service relationship skills
- Ambitious and career driven with a desire to develop into a future senior capacity
- Ability to demonstrate sourcing and winning new business
If you feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career and work for a marketing leading business that truly invests in their people. Contact Mercury to find out more!
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 22:07:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!