Job title: ICT Business Development Manager
Company: Radius Payment Solutions
Job description: Location : Belfast , Northern Ireland Role overview
Location: Waters Edge, Clarendon Dock, Belfast, BT1 3BH
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
The ICT Business Development Manager is a core sales team member in Radius Connect Solutions (Ireland). The role holder is accountable for selling a broad range of ICT solutions primarily to SME business customers.
The role holder will be responsible for creating competitive, highly functional solutions for our customers. The role will involve working closely with our key suppliers, customers and delivery teams. A good knowledge of SME ICT solutions and proven sales experience is required. Solution elements may include ICT hardware, software and professional services. Knowledge of Microsoft 365 services including MS Teams will be beneficial.
The majority of this role will involve working with SME business sector level solution environments. Solution design could include head office and remote site environments together with enabling our customers to work remotely.
The role holder will be involved in a range of direct interactions with customers including scoping business requirements, liaising with key suppliers and internal colleagues and delivering executive level presentations and written proposals as part of the sales process.
Key Role Functions and Responsibilities
- Communicating directly with executive level customer contacts
- Working with key suppliers to understand and access market leading solution components
- Creating ICT solutions and developing proposal / bid documents
- Working closely with colleagues including technical delivery teams to develop compelling, competitive customer proposals
- Understanding customer ICT technology environments
- Broad knowledge of professional installation and support services
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of key ICT solution market trends, competitor activity and key supplier proposition developments.
- Preparing fully costed and priced proposals
- Maintaining accurate pipeline records and forecasting sales opportunities.
- Good knowledge of creating and selling ICT solutions.
- Experienced in creating business ICT solutions including: Hardware infrastructure, networking, Microsoft 365 / Teams / cloud environments.
- Experienced in pre-sales solution development with a good understanding of delivery requirements
- Experienced in working individually and also collaboratively as part of a larger team.
- Confident operating at board level with customers
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and deliver effective time management
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good commercial and business acumen.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum educational achievement of a relevant business or information technology degree or relevant industry experience
- At least 2 years business development experience working directly with SME customers
- 2+ years of experience selling ICT solutions in business environments
- Brand new office in the heart of Belfast City
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
- And more!
Radius Connect is the Telecoms division of Radius and have been built on the acquisition of Adam Phones, Pure Telecom, Trinity Maxwell and Connect, all award-winning businesses built on high performance mobile and fixed line connectivity solutions for clients across the globe.
96% of our employees feel that their achievements are regularly celebrated in their team.
Friendly Team Environment
94% of our employees have a good relationship with team members.
93% of our employees feel inspired by their director.
If you would like any further information about this role, please contact Michael on;
Direct Line +44 2896948721
Radius Payment Solutions has an in-house recruitment team who are dedicated to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CVs from agencies.
Telecoms, Telecommunications, New Business, Field Sales, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Cold Call, Cold Calling, Client Facing, Customer Relationship, Area Development Manager, Head of Business Development, Regional Sales, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales, ICT, IT, Information Technology, Corporate
Job Type Full time
Contract Type Permanent
Job date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 07:30:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!