Job title: Business Development Director / Manager
Job description: London E1 8QS, UK
Marketing and PR, Sales
Wilmington EVents EMEA are now recruiting for a Business Development Director!
Business Development Director / Manager
Location: Hybrid – London and Home
Why do we want you?
You are an experienced, highly credible, successful sales person with solid experience within event sponsorship and marketing solutions sales ideally within the professional services and financial services.
You will be selling new events focusing on our ICA and AXCO brands so knowledge of financial services will definitely be an advantage as will a truly consultative sales approach.
You have a successful history of regularly exceeding sales targets, by combining new business sales campaigns with repeat sales from existing customers and your desire to succeed means your sales action plan is well thought out and regularly re-evaluated enabling you to forecast accurately and exceed your sales target.
We are Wilmington plc
Wilmington plc is a portfolio made up of specialist brands providing custom solutions to customers across the globe from over 10 different offices.
We provide a wide range of products including specialist information and data, and high quality training and education, to help professionals manage Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and Regulatory Compliance challenges.
Find out more about our core purpose and how we help our customers do the right business in the right way.
Our Wilmington Events EMEA team deliver successful events for a variety of leading brands within our portfolio of businesses including Health Service Journal (HSJ), International Compliance Association (ICA), AXCO and MiExact.
You will use your experience, drive and tenacity to secure and grow repeat business from existing clients, whilst acquiring new clients relevant to our evolving products and services.
Your strong sales skill set, with demonstrable success in developing relationships, winning new business, and consistently achieving sales targets will help you to navigate senior decision makers to encourage them to utilise our events via sponsorship and marketing services to meet their objectives and grow their businesses.
You will have a successful history of hitting sales targets through a combination of great planning, effective account management and proactive new business development success. Determining and monitoring your personal core KPIs and collaborating with colleagues will be crucial to keeping on track.
Core Responsibilities are to deliver / exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets by pro-actively and strategically sourcing and securing new business revenue whilst managing and growing existing accounts
In addition to this you will:
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan striving to exceeds your monthly, quarterly and annual sales target
- Adapt a balance of consultative selling with selling the range of products in the portfolio
- Deliver the activity needed to develop a pipeline three times your monthly target
- Maximise sponsorship partnership opportunities by avoiding discounting and focusing on the value proposition to drive yield
- Build a sponsorship spectrum, identify potential sponsors
- Represent the brand at all times to build the right relationships
Come and join an incredibly dedicated and collaborative team, who are hugely passionate about delivering commercially successful events and marketing solutions that meet and exceed the needs of our customers!
The team is dynamic, supportive, and aligned to meeting our customer’s goals and achieving great financial results.
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- Extensive B2B Event sponsorship sales experience in an events business or similar
- Strong people skills, and relationship building experience
- A successful history of hitting sales targets
- Demonstrable experience of finding and developing new business
- Experience of selling marketing solutions
- Good knowledge of SalesForce, Sales Navigator & Natterbox (or similar)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today!
No agencies please.
Job date: Sun, 21 May 2023 05:39:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!