Job title: Business Development Executive – Government & Public Sector – UAE (UAE Nationals only)
Job description: In our business, we are passionate about our people who are inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients and applying solutions to build a better working world. As an Account Coordinator, you will be given a group of our important core clients, to support our business in ensuring that we deliver only the best.
As part of the primary account team, reporting to the regions Business Development Leader and with close connection to some of EY’s senior leaders, your time will be focused on activities to enable achievement of objective around account satisfaction, administration, and management. Responsible for implementing global account activation strategy and planning in collaboration with account leadership in the region. The Account Coordinator will work with the Global Client Service Partner (GCSP), Business Development Leader (BDL) and Client Executive (CE) to drive global account activation; sales and program management; and account communications and administration.
The Account Manager ensures that all locations and Service Lines (SL) of the firm are actively engaged around our largest, most complex global accounts and that we deliver Exceptional Client Service (ECS) in all internal and external encounters.
- Implement global Account Activation strategy, methodology and processes at Account level
- Support account strategy working with account leadership and drive global execution of account plan
- Support service line planning activity and account integration and prepare for and facilitate account meetings
- Responsible for follow-up on account actions by tracking progress against deadlines and driving activity
- Proactively liaise with account team members to drive account actions and initiative
- Assist in managing the annual global revenue planning process
- Own and Coordinate the Client Relationship Management (CRM) process
- Manage the account pipeline process and drive discipline across global team
- Coordinate the pursuit process for opportunities, working closely with key partners
- Identify EY thought leadership and insights to be shared with the client
- Serves as subject matter expert for all information related to the account
- Manage Off-shore Account Coordinator/s if applicable – overseeing pipeline management, financial analysis, sales cycle support, client research, plan management
- Provide admin support for account meetings scheduling and any other administrative tasks
- Lead connectivity of Account Managers/Coordinators locally and around the globe sharing best practice across EY account network
- Sets and manages expectations with account stakeholder
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong knowledge of account management processes and tools
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, including strong command of English
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and sound organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proactive action items/follow-up, input/ideas and account teaming
To qualify you must have
- A bachelor’s or post-graduate degree (emphasis in Marketing or Business preferred) or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+years of account coordination/management or similar relevant experience, ideally gained within a global multinational company Professional Services experience preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven sound judgment and flexibility in balancing multiple project requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule, with high attention to detail
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Job date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 23:40:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!