Job title: Business Development Executive – Workforce Solutions
Company: Transguard Group
Job description: Job Description
Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly, we lead in the fields of Manpower Services ,Cash Services, Security Services, , Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic, and culturally diverse workforce with 50,000 employees! We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive – Workforce Solutions to join our team at Transguard Group. This role will be based in DAFZA, Dubai.
To develop new business in the Recruitment / outsourcing industry.
- Identify New Leads and Avenues for Business Development.
- Prospecting of UAE market to determine sales strategy linked to major events in the region.
- Work with the client to establish their aims and objectives, analyzing existing data, market reports and trends.
- Manage and book meetings for the Senior Manager and attend as sales support.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets, with ability to demonstrate annual growth of key accounts in related industry.
- Existing network of UAE clients would be desirable.
- Manage stakeholder mapping and prepare communications and respond to stakeholder enquiries.
- RFP lead- ability to take a brief, digest, gather all key info and assign owners with key deliverables to meet submission deadlines.
- Prepare pitch presentations and Lead client meetings.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to Clients needs and objectives.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on-board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Experience in acquiring new clients and existing connections in government entities and large companies is preferred.
- Sales driven & Proven experience in achieving and overachieving targets.
- Work closely with the Business Unit to create new propositions and service offerings based on the needs of new clients.
- Generate sales leads and convert leads into business opportunities.
- Manage opportunities to win stage and work to negotiate and close deals.
- Understand the overall Business Unit revenue and the role that the BDM has in contributing to the overall BU revenue.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to support in the Growth of the department and potentially manage teams.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager to support in budget planning and Sales forecast.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports or at the request of the Senior Manager on specific KPIs, revenue and pipeline.
- Arabic Preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role & industry for B2B Sales or Business Development in UAE
- The successful incumbent will have strong communication and presentation skills
- He/she will possess the ability to influence and negotiate with clients / stakeholders
- Carry commercial awareness
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and strategically
- The ideal candidate will also have excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, resilient and target driven candidates are encouraged to apply
- Experience with preparing a financial proposals and costing will be essential
This position profile indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions expected of an employee. An employee may be asked to perform other duties as required which are within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the position profile. The employee shall also adhere to TRANSGUARD’S information security policies and procedures and the policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility.
Job date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 03:39:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!