Job title: Business Development Manager (45k)(Vehicle)(FMCG)
Job description: A leading FMCG company has been rapidly expanding and is looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an FMCG experienced individual to join a company that offers continuous progression opportunities.
With a distribution network of 400 Stores purchasing our products, 3 websites and our own retail estate we are a leading company within the Vaping sector. We are currently expanding quickly, both in our sales and also in our range of products. We need you to help us grow even further.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm – Permanent position.
£28,000 – £35,000 with OTE £40,000-£45,000 + Company Vehicle
Excellent benefits including company equipment and uncapped commission structure.
To develop and expand profitable business through the effective management of customers. To be regarded as a strategic supplier and provider of high quality that achieves growth for customers.
- To increase our customer base in the above areas, securing new customer accounts
- Selling vaping products to the convenience/ independent retail channel
- Helping to service new and existing customers
- Taking orders with our ordering system and invoicing customers
- Following up on customer debt and ensuring payment on time
- Engaging professionally and effectively internally and externally with our customers
The Ideal Candidate brings:
- Great confidence and the ability to accept rejection and maintain a positive mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially with new prospective customers
- Active listening skills and the ability to understand the customer’s needs
- Persuasion skills and ability to build rapport using a great personality
- Proficiency using computer software and microsoft office to issue invoices and track sales
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- A proven track record of sales achievement is highly desirable
- Experience within the tobacco or nicotine field sales sector is highly desirable
- A full clean UK drivers licence
- 2-3 years recent field sales experience (ideally within the FMCG industry)
- Knowledge and understanding of retail industry
- Proven track record of acquiring new customers
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
Some positive candidate feedback we’ve received-
”5*’s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.”
”I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn’t have asked for a quicker and more professional service.”
”My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I’ve secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn’t hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.”
Expected salary: £40000 – 45000 per year
Job date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 07:18:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!