Job title: Business Development Manager – Cardiff Gate
Company: Felicity J Lord
Job description: Do you have experience managing people in sales/telesales environment?
If the answer to this is yes we have the ideal role for you based in our Cardiff Gate office managing a team of 19 personal move assistants (telephone sales)
We are pleased to say we are expanding our concierge team with our second Nexus local office to be based in Cardiff Gate. The office is opening Monday 26th June and we are now looking for the right candidate to join us.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for delivery of team KPI targets, by securing new listing opportunities through proactive customer contact.
They are responsible for TNT’s & elevating their colleague’s performances.
Driving the sales process; attracting, winning and retaining business whilst representing and promoting the company’s brand values and core beliefs as well as demonstrating our core competencies and behaviours. Also ensuring the timely completion of all administration duties from their regional branch requests.
Operating policies, processes and systems in line with company standards.
Engaging and building relationships with branch managers and regionals across all divisions and businesses.
Managing colleagues and their performance through regular 1:1’s, and performance reviews. Conduct any return to works as and when needed.
Responsible for delivering administration to branch network and support to regionals.
Being a role model employee and responsible for delivering new starter inductions.
In order to be the best fit for this role we need you to possess the following skills
- Works well with others to create a team spirit and an enjoyable working environment
- Delivers outstanding customer service by exceeding customer expectations
- Focuses on results to deliver business success
- Demonstrates commercial awareness
- Follows company standards and procedures including Val Standards and CAP safe
- Embraces responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrates professionalism, honesty and integrity
- Demonstrates effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Takes initiative and is able to innovate
- Demonstrates a thirst for development
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively with & create trusting relationships with customers, suppliers, communities and each other
- Demonstrates role model behaviours, is under company attendance and time keeping triggers.
- A basic salary between £25,000-£27,000 per annum depending on sales management experience
- 10% override of your teams commission which is also uncapped
- You will be part of the company Elevate scheme
- Dedicated training from day 1 with ongoing coaching and development to help you build your career at Spicerhaart
To apply for this position please click on the link or email your CV to and quote “Cardiff Gate BDM”
Location and working hours
The role will be based from our Cardiff Gate office – Caron House, 3 Oak Tree Court, Mulberry Drive, Cardiff Business Park, Cardiff, CF23 8RS.
You will be working a 40 hour week, set over 5 days which are set later in the application process, anything between 9am and 8pm.
Spicerhaart is one of the leading estate agency groups in the UK. Our independent residential sales and lettings network, which is the biggest in the UK, is made up of our seven established estate agencies in England – haart, Chewton Rose, Felicity J Lord, Haybrook, Howards, butters john bee and Darlows.
We also provide conveyancing and legal services, and offer financial services through our Just Mortgages* division.
*Just Mortgages is a trading name of Just Mortgages Direct Ltd, an appointed representative of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We are currently conducting our selection process using video software. To be eligible to proceed in our recruitment process, you will need: * Legal entitlement to live and work in the UK (in accordance with the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006)
- We’ll need evidence of your right to work in the UK, in the form of:
- Passport/Birth Certificate
We will also need
- Proof of Address
- National Insurance
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people, and what’s more, we love the differences that make each person who they are, we support you and encourage those differences, to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know and we will be happy to assist to the best of our ability – regardless of how small or large your requirement may be.
To All Recruitment Agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to the Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs received from external recruitment sources through our Preferred Suppliers List or otherwise.
#Full Time #Estate Agents #Estate Agency #Spicerhaart #Contact Centre #Administration #Sales #Telesales #Commission #Inbound #Outbound #Office #CustomerService #Administrator #Negotiation #Negotiator #CallCentre #Advisor #Secretary #Reception #Tenacious #Driven #Team Member #Management #TeamLeader #SalesManager #CallCentreManager #CallCentreTeamLeader
Expected salary: £25000 – 27000 per year
Job date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 00:55:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!