Job title: Business Development Manager (+OTE potential)
Company: HSS Hire
Job description: We’re currently looking for passionate and ambitious Business Development Managers to join our innovative, dynamic and incentivised Central Sales Team. You’ll be championing a true mix of client relationship management and tackling a dormant client list to reignite the relationships and in turn the revenue!
As part of the team, as a Business Development Manager you’ll be working with customers from a variety of sources including existing, prospect and lapsed – and swaying your account and sales strategy to suit their needs and ensure their ongoing business. You’ll also be collaborating with other teams within the Sales Department, including Customer Insights & Customer Excellence, to identify potential upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
This is your chance to be part of something BIG; this role offers plenty of opportunity for growth and development, giving you a chance to gain invaluable insight into multiple facets of HSS, and allowing you to reach your full potential. With an amazing, driven team culture, there are lots of exciting incentives, challenges and games take place all within our brand new HQ!
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities and solutions – including new markets, lapsed customers, low spenders, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Working with the Account Executives to ensure smooth handover, conversion and ensure transactions are efficiently completed
- Working with our customer insight/improvement team to analyse trends and amend strategies accordingly
- Effectively cross-sell, upsell and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and services, introducing customers to new and innovative products and educating them about the full products and service offer across our divisions
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPI’s such as revenue, profitability, call volumes and quality, talk time, data enrichment
What do you bring?
The successful candidate will have:
- A resilient and proactive mindset with a dynamic and dedicated attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, with the capacity to build and maintain relationships with clients
- A background in achieving results through consultative approaches, relationship-building and creative problem-solving
- Solid commercial acumen, with a knack for seeing potential business opportunities
- Exceptional communication and presentation talents and the capacity to influence confidently and persuasively
What do you get back?
As well as an excellent salary package of up to £30,000 DOE with an OTE of £55,000,here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- Brand new HQ in Trafford Park with onsite café facilities, pool table, table tennis tables, break out rooms and fully equipped gym
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per annum
- Holiday Buy scheme giving you the option to purchase up to 5 days (FTE) of annual leave
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Wellbeing and Healthcare support- you are the heart of our business, and we are committed to making sure you stay happy and healthy at work and at home.
- Training and development – on our Learning Lab you will get the opportunity to continuously further your career and complete courses suited to your role
- Inclusive and innovative culture and great recognition including Long Service Awards and an Annual Survey where you can have your say and contribute to how we continue to improve
- Discounts and cashback on our perks site with a huge range of purchases including days out, restaurants, gym memberships, shopping and lots more
- You will get the choice of other flexible benefits that work for you through our Benefits portal – you pick the benefits you want such as Critical Illness Cover, Cycle To Work and more
Who are HSS?
We are a market leading provider of tools, equipment and support services working with a huge range of industries across the UK and Ireland. In our business we can supply over 9,000 bits of equipment; we go above and beyond to meet our customer’s needs.
We’re innovative and pioneering. We’re curious and driven to support our customers by driving change in our industry – all powered by the latest technology. Over the last few years, we have invested heavily in new systems and tech, revolutionising the future. We were the first hire company to let our customers order online, and each year we’re adding in new tools and functionality that sets us apart.
We’re so proud of how far we have come, and we are not done yet!
At HSS, we celebrate diversity and inclusivity. We understand that, statistically, people of colour and women are less likely to apply unless they reach all the requirements stated in the job description. Therefore, we would like to encourage you to apply regardless if you feel your experience is not an exact match. We believe you could be the perfect fit for this role or a future position!
We’re also incredibly proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer and believe that everyone should have the opportunity to contribute and thrive within our workforce – please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process that will allow you to perform to the best of your ability.
Expected salary: £30000 per year
Job date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 23:28:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!