Job title: Business Development Manager – Catering
Job description: Job Description:
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Education, Healthcare and beyond.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to focus on selling Civica Catering Solutions into the Education & Public Sector markets.
Together our paperless kitchen management and cashless catering deliver peace of mind, help customers be more productive and improve experience for those using their services.
National reach role
Home based with some travel
Excellent package & benefits
The ideal candidate will have experience of selling Catering SaaS into public sector verticals.
Our most successful Sales colleagues embody the following behaviours & competencies:
- Maximise customer value – Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to Civica
- Own their targets – Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen
- Act with integrity – Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest and always takes responsibility
- Challenge thinking – Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action
- Coach for performance – Inspires and, coaches the team to exceed high standards, challenging them to always do more
- Driven to win – Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined
- Always improving – Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching in order to improve personal performance and results
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business sales opportunities:
- Define and execute new business sales campaigns.
- Produce written proposals of a high standard that make a compelling case for the prospective client to procure Civica’s solution.
- Integrate personal sales efforts with organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, targeted campaigns and exhibitions.
- Manage pipeline to ensure that incremental gross margin targets are met consistently month-on-month.
- Maximise the opportunity for revenue recognition by means of well-balanced payment profiles for contracted business.
- Contribute to the evolution of the Product Roadmap through identification of customer requirements to facilitate the development of profitable products and services.
Life at Civica
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times – Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces and the NHS.
Building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture
Studies have shown that certain underrepresented groups of people are less likely to apply for a job that they don’t 100% match. At Civica, we’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel.
So, if you like the sound of this opportunity but you don’t meet all of the requirements then please apply. You could be the perfect candidate for this or other opportunities within Civica.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica has different affinity groups in place, where people can share experiences and put forward their ideas, suggestions and recommendations to make Civica an even more inclusive organisation for everyone. Our groups are for anyone who wants to support and ally with that community and include: Early careers, accessibility, parents and guardians, wellness, LGBTQIA+, race and ethnicity and many more.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality – Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 05:04:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!