Job title: Business Development Manager / Client Account Manager / SaaS
Company: AWD online
Job description: Business Development Manager / Client Account Manager who is a consultative sales professional with a focus on winning new clients and developing existing accounts is required for a well-established company based in Coventry, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
BENEFITS: Hybrid Working, Excellent Holiday Entitlement of 37 days, Generous Employer Matched Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Programme and Cycle to Work Scheme.
LOCATION: Hybrid working. Your time will be split between the office in Coventry and working from home. However, you must live within a 10 mile commute to Coventry.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week. Core office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Client Account Manager who is a consultative sales professional with a focus on winning new clients and developing existing accounts.
Working as the Business Development Manager / Client Account Manager you will develop new prospects whilst renewing existing client contracts.
As the Business Development Manager / Client Account Manager you will be adept at identifying and qualifying new opportunities and managing the sales cycle, your pipeline and reporting from first engagement to contract signature. With a growth mindset you will take ownership to learn about the products and services and how they may benefit clients as well as the changing landscape of the sector and individual clients.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Covering Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Business Development Manager / Client Account Manager include:
- Proactively identify new opportunities: open, nurture, pursue and close sales leads with new and current clients
- Own the entire sales process from the first contact to the signed agreement
- Create strategic sales and account management plans and execute against them
- Effectively and efficiently manage a pipeline
- Manage the client contract renewal process to a high professional standard.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Accurate and timely reporting of forecasts, pipelines and orders against plan
- Manage and lead the preparation and presentation of proposals to prospective clients including responding to tender opportunities
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns through direct market and client engagement
- Qualify and educate prospective clients to ensure a mutually beneficial business fit
- Continuously develop knowledge of product, market and clients
- Provide internal feedback on market/product – internally champion the customer
- Collaborate with Customer Services and Customer Success Team on client support and account development initiatives
- Contribute to the overall business strategy, governance and management
Your essential skills/knowledge/qualifications
- Experience in a similar account executive / business development role in a growing technology, software or solutions related business
- Experience of selling software-as-a-service solutions
- A quantifiable track record of sales success
- Target and achievement driven with strong commercial aptitude and work ethic
- Highly resilient and determined
- Equally at ease working autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent personal interaction and influencing skills at all levels within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills – talking and listening – across all media including telephone, email, social, video and in-person
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- High level understanding of web and software technologies
- Confident and competent user of the Microsoft Office suite especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient user of online presentation and collaboration software
- Proficient user of CRM systems
- Excellent collaboration with colleagues and clients
- Able and willing to travel in the UK and if required overseas
- Able and willing to work from an office or remotely from home
- Full driving licence and passport
Your desirable skills/knowledge/qualifications
- Knowledge of UK Higher Education market
- Experience in the education or training sector
- Selling theory and principles from formal education or training
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Covering Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P10762
Full-Time, Permanent Sales Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Coventry, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online |
Job date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 01:12:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!