Job title: Business Development Manager – Commercial Services
Company: Source EQ
Job description: Compensation and Bonus Package
Salary £35,000.00 per annum plus, commission-based bonus bringing on target earnings to £80k+ (uncapped)
Full time 39 hours per week
− Company car
− Health benefit package
− Pension Scheme
− Group Life Assurance
− Laptop and mobile phone
− 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
About the Organization and Position
Best in class organization that provides innovative laundry services is searching for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing Commercial Team, to strategically develop new business targets, identify new clients, new markets and optimise the sale and siting growth of exciting new laundry products.
This organization has a strong history of innovation throughout its more than 50 years in business including design and performance to provide users with an eco-friendly and economic washing experience.
The ideal candidate will come from a target driven sales environment, with an extremely driven and ambitious attitude and a proven ability to hit sales targets. The goal of the BDM is predominantly a “Hunting” role and one that is expected to expand the sales pipeline within their region, identifying new business opportunities, and creating strategies.
What’s Special About this Job
Best in class company providing an outstanding product and service
This role has an uncapped commission and is in a new territory just waiting to be developed!
- Identifying new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients, new channels, new partnerships or new products and services
- Creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs and developing proposals to address these needs
- Maintaining and developing relationships with current clients
- Pitching sales and products to new and existing clients
- Attending conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends
- Creating sales forecasts and actively working towards reaching them
- Possessing a strong understanding of the company’s products, the competition in the industry and positioning
- Continuously develop, maintain, and improve customer relations
- Liaise with the Key Account Commercial team and Commercial teams as a whole
- •To analyse results and to be able to present at local, commercial, and regional level
- To manage and report pipeline
- Proven record of sales in unmanned vending systems, or Capital Equipment with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- Experience selling capital equipment into retail/malls, garage forecourts and caravan/holiday parks a distinct advantage
- Experience in cold calling and self-generating of business is a must as this is a 100% new business role.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate analytical findings in oral, graphical and written form
- Proven experience of preparing and conducting presentations and briefings to Senior Management of Retail and other business outlets
- Proven experience of working within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Good basic understanding of Commercial Contracts.
- A solid understanding of the business and marketing principles
- Current, valid UK driving licence.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 23:43:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!