Job title: Business Development Manager – Cybersecurity
Job description: Start Date: Immediate
With our partners, we design and deliver intuitive, trusted and leading cybersecurity, digital forensics, governance, risk and compliance solutions that are customized to achieve the required results, whilst being admired for our people, partnerships and performance.
WHO ARE WE?
Established in 1999, TRINEXIA (formerly Credence Security, Cyber Security Africa Distribution and Cyber Security South Africa) a PAN-EMEA specialty Value-added Distributor, and a leader in providing the most trusted solutions within Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Application Security, Identity & Payments, Data Security & Governance space.
We are a pure-play provider of cybersecurity and forensics solutions to both public and private sector enterprises. At TRINEXIA, we are consistently and successfully adding great value to our partner community, with our partners, we design and deliver intuitive, trusted, and leading solutions that are customized to achieve the required results whilst being admired for our people, partnerships and performance.
We work closely with globally recognized, award-winning vendors, including Binalyze, Checkmarx, Entrust, Fortra, Futurex, Infosec Ventures, Keeper Security, Oxygen Forensics, ZecOps and ZeroFox.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our growing cybersecurity team. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business opportunities in the cybersecurity market. You will work closely with our sales, marketing, and product teams to drive revenue growth and increase market share.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in the cybersecurity market
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and industry stakeholders
- Develop and execute a sales and business development strategy
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Negotiate contracts and close deals with new and existing customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute campaigns to drive sales and awareness
- Manage entire sales cycle from Discovery right through to Proof of Concept
- Monitor market trends and competitive activity to identify new opportunities
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and other industry events
- Identify upsell opportunities and work with Director on pricing and planning
- Be an expert on the TRINEXIA cybersecurity product portfolio
- Be a team player and a big part of TRINEXIA’s next growth chapter
- Minimum of at least 3 years of sales experience for enterprise software or security company with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at selling – WITHIN THE MIDDLE EAST
- Customer obsession; skills in understanding customers’ needs and priorities. Eager to help people reach their goals while also confident enough to challenge when required
- Confidence and business acumen; willingness to learn about the ever-changing world of cyber security
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate experience within the Cybersecurity industry, including the relevant sales certifications
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
Good English language skills are required (Arabic language is a plus) for this job, and the ability to travel regularly within the region, as needed.
Job date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 23:09:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!