Job title: Business Development Manager – DFIR
Job description: Start Date: Immediate
Location: Dubai, UAE
With our partners, we design and deliver intuitive, trusted and leading cybersecurity, digital forensics, governance, risk and compliance solutions that are customized to achieve the required results, whilst being admired for our people, partnerships and performance.
WHO ARE WE?
Established in 1999, TRINEXIA (formerly Credence Security, Cyber Security Africa Distribution and Cyber Security South Africa) a PAN-EMEA specialty Value-added Distributor and a leader in providing the most trusted solutions within Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Application Security, Identity & Payments, Data Security & Governance space.
We are a pure-play provider of cybersecurity and forensics solutions, to both public and private sector enterprises. At TRINEXIA, we are consistently and successfully adding great value to our partner community, with our partners, we design and deliver intuitive, trusted, and leading solutions that are customized to achieve the required results, whilst being admired for our people, partnerships and performance.
We are working closely with globally recognized, award-winning vendors, including Binalyze, Checkmarx, Entrust, Fortra, Futurex, Infosec Ventures, Keeper Security, Oxygen Forensics, ZecOps and ZeroFox.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager (BDM) to help us expand our Digital Forensics & Incident Response business across the Middle East. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong client relationships. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation, generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone, foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Work with the team to draw up winning proposals
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- You will develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge and become a subject matter expert on various TRINEXIA – DFIR products
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Negotiating skills and the ability to think strategically
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- Demonstrate experience within the DFIR industry, including the relevant sales or technical certifications
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
Good English language skills are required (Arabic language is a plus) for this job, and the ability to travel regularly within the region, as needed.
Job date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 23:29:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!