Job title: Business Development Manager – Event Ticketing and Experience Booking
Company: UXBERT Labs
Job description: Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring, and average?
If yes, then this is the job you’re looking for.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to build sales opportunities and form connections with new and existing clients. This is an excellent opportunity to find new ways to help us achieve our client acquisition and revenue goals.
The right team member will work for Hala Yalla to contribute new ideas for company growth. Using their knowledge of the company, our products, and services to look for new ways to improve service/product quality and build off of existing offerings.
Major Job Description:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Activation & Growth – lead and oversee new logo partnerships, field strategy, budget, planning, prospecting, contract negotiation and implementation for the company’s ticket solution and B2B products.
- Program Development & Innovation – Identify, analyze & evaluate marketing campaign strategy & business plans to demonstrate the company’s sustainable competitive advantage and value proposition in the market, while maintaining subject-matter expertise on custom content, influencers, digital sales, forecasts, data processing & education on the entertainment & technology space
- Partner Strategy – a hands-on approach to building the business by effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams (marketing, product, account, customer service, finance & legal) to develop a partnership strategy and establish best practices for successful KPIs & OKRs for maximum growth acceleration and revenue enablement
- Marketplace – knowledge of digital media, social media, influencer-marketing and competitive set with a deep strategic understanding of marketing campaigns and media plan development across various industries in which the product is functional
- Partner Success – create strategic analysis by utilizing internal and external data processing systems for marketplace insights while providing pre- and post-sales support to senior-level executives to reach company revenue targets and maximizing partner revenues.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A degree in Business Administration, or Marketing, or Economics, or any related field
- Three or more years of experience in Business Development focused on the area of ticketing, events management, entertainment, etc.
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
Job date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 23:49:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!