Job title: Business Development Manager – Field Sales
Job description: Location : Stockport, United Kingdom Role overview
Business Development Manager – Stockport
First year basic salary of £34,900 (inclusive of a £4000 welcome bonus)
£4,800 car allowance + 25p per mile
Quarterly & Annual incentives
OTE £60k, top achievers earning £100k+
30 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 UK bank holidays)
SK postcode territory – working in a territory close to home
Open to full time and part time applications.
You will join us as a BDM working in a territory assigned to you. This is a field-based role that is close to home and you will be approaching independent businesses to help them reduce their costs in taking card payments.
The role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales.
- Win over customers and switch them to Handepay. Our market is SME’s, so you will be selling into all small businesses from hairdressers to plumbers, restaurants through to MOT garages.
- Present our flexible one-month rolling contract and next day banking, you’ll have a market leading proposition to sell
- Present our incredible savings and customer service offering – rated excellent on Trust Pilot
- Presenting our unique price pledge where you can guarantee a cost saving and in today’s market everyone is looking to save money.
- Sign 10-12 new customers per calendar month
- Industry experience is not required, but proof of previous success is a must
- Must have a hunter mentality and be driven to earn high commissions and incentives
- Result orientated with a proven track record of hitting targets
- People person with the tenacity to cold call in the field every day and maximise opportunities through referrals, networking and relationship building
- Good organisation and planning skills are critical to success
Handepay, part of the PayPoint Group, are a leading player in the payments industry because we have a remarkable price proposition that as yet, is unrivalled and when you combine this with our core values of transparency, honesty and integrity, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
Rated 4.9/5 on Trustpilot and 4.6/5 on Glassdoor with 94% recommending Handepay as a great place to work.
Our employees speak highly of us because we believe that every customer and every employee counts. We treat you as an individual and make sure you are fully supported to achieve your goals.
Permanent, Monday to Friday, core hours of 9am to 5.30pm but we are open to full time and part time applications.
£30,900 basic salary + £4000 welcome bonus + £4,800 car allowance + 25p per mile fuel + uncapped commission + bonus. OTE £60k, top achievers earning £100k+
- Company mobile phone & laptop provided
- 30 days annual leave (Inclusive of 8 UK bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share incentive scheme
- Life assurance
- Full training and induction. Plus on-going training and support
- Financial incentives offered throughout the year
Hours 9.00am – 5.30pm
Department Field Sales
Job Type Full time
Contract Type Permanent
Salary £30,900 basic salary + £4000 welcome bonus + £4,800 car allowance + uncapped commission + bonus. OTE £60k, top achievers earning £100k+
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Job date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 04:24:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!