Job title: Business Development Manager – LV Motors and Geared Motors
Job description: Job Description:
Business Development Manager – LV Motors and Geared Motors
Innomotics – a Siemens business – is a global technology leader with a passion for innovation, dedicated to developing cutting-edge products that help businesses thrive. Join our team and be part of an exciting journey of growth and success.
Are you a driven and dynamic sales professional with proven technical ability? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our leading range of industrial and geared motor products.
This is a demanding and varied role that requires exceptional market knowledge as well as in-depth technical expertise. Reporting to the LV Motor and Geared Motor Business Manager, you will work independently to achieve sales targets.
You create impact by:
- Developing sales for both safe area and hazardous area configurations of LV motors and geared motors with targeted UK customers and projects
- Identifying new market opportunities and customers
- Understanding the strategic direction of customers and aligning the Siemens offer
- Developing a business plan for targeted accounts and partners to increase share-of-wallet
- Supporting our Partners to develop, grow, and maintain close working relationships with customers.
- Ensuring that all opportunities on specific projects are realised
- Prioritising workload in line with Siemens/customer expectations
- Ensuring timely delivery of quotations and tenders for targeted accounts/projects
- Preparing and delivering customer seminars and presentations
- Tracking competitive intelligence and market trends
- Accurately capturing and recording customer data and opportunities within the customer relationship management tool (CRM)
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have field sales experience and have progressed in sales by building relationships and identifying the differentiators that create a business case within potential customers.
- Possess an excellent understanding of sales and commercial issues.
- Fully understand the markets and applications of LV industrial motors and geared motors
- Have excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Have a valid passport and driving license.
What we offer:
- Remote working
- Annual Bonus
- Car allowance
- 26 days annual leave (excluding public holidays) and the ability to buy/sell 5 additional days.
- Matching pension contribution up to 10%
Additional Siemens employee benefits:
Join us and become part of a global technology powerhouse committed to creating innovative products and services that help drive progress and make a positive impact on the world. Apply now and seize this significant opportunity to showcase your skills and expertise!
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender or gender identity. We believe that diversity is an essential part of our success, and we are proud to offer a workplace culture that celebrates and values the unique perspectives and experiences of all our employees.
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 04:32:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!