Job title: Executive Office/Quality Manager
Job description: An Executive Office/Quality Manager maintains an efficient and effective Executive Office via managing of internal and external mail, managing meetings, assisting GM with various tasks & oversees the quality standards across hotel.
What will I be doing?
- Attend and record minutes of meetings (ie. OMM and Excom meetings); oversee the accurate translation of meeting minutes
- Supervise the day-to-day functions of Executive Office
- Co-ordinate special reservation requests made through the Executive Office
- Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports when required
- Maintains files, office supplies and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Prepares correspondence on behalf of the management & Managing incoming mails & calls
- Scrutinizes and handles Guest satisfaction scores/ Guest Assistance on a regular basis
- Scrutinizes daily VIP guests
- Analyse data in order to find areas for growth
- Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement
- Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement
- Attends daily executive committee meetings to give real time updates on hotel performance, address guest incidences and attends monthly department meetings to enhance quality training.
- Presents and shares weekly analysis on defect trends, guest feedback and provides recommendations on focus areas.
- Coordinates a weekly quality meeting focusing on guest feedback, top incidents, and business standard audits
- Records, tracks, and communicates the progress of quality related activities in the hotel to executive committee members, managers, associates, and the corporate office.
- Facilitates problem solving meetings to verify the systematic process is adhered to and quality tools are used, with the intent to achieve resolution.
- Conducts monthly audit to verify compliance with company and brand standards.
- Stays visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels, and overall satisfaction.
- Supports operational leaders in the response and handling of guest feedback, problems, and complaints on various platforms (social media, TripAdvisor, etc.).
What are we looking for?
Executive Office/ Quality Manager serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience as personal assistant/office manager preferably in a medium size hotel
- Good understanding of hotel operations, practices and procedures
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and office equipment
- Strong communication and human-relation skills
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent preferred but not required. Additional relevant work experience may substitute for degree
- Certification: Certification in Secretarial/Administration skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton Team Member Travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 05:11:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!