Job title: Local Business Development Manager – Lexus
Company: Vantage Motor Group
Job description: New opportunity not to be missed! Vantage are looking for a Local Business Development Manager to join our team based in Lexus Leeds. In return you will receive a competitive salary of upto £45,400 per annum inclusive of OTE plus excellent benefits!
At Vantage we have built carefully on our success and we are proud to operate in Thirteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota, Lexus, Kia and Škoda.
Our passion to provide the highest quality of customer service is key in everything we do and we now have an opportunity for an experienced Local Business Development Manager.
About the Role
You will identify and develop prospects with the aim of maximising sales and profitability from fleet vehicles and finance, warranty and mechanical breakdown products. We welcome applications from proven sales achievers from inside and outside the motor industry, ideally people that have had strong face to face sales experience. Your main base will be located at Vantage Toyota York, however some travel will be required to attend business meetings etc.
In this role you will plan and organises own daily selling activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing Fleet customers, general enquiries, sales leads and cold calling) to win new business.
You will qualify the customers’ requirements – through discussion and gauging the customer’s reaction to alternative options. Resulting in building the closest possible match between the final solution and the customer. You will then arrange and co-ordinate product demonstrations to fit with the customer’s requirements.
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 08:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Our ideal Local Business Development Manager
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist
- Ensures all vehicles presented for part exchange are appraised in the correct manner, agreeing a purchase price with the Used Car Sales Manager
- Negotiates with customers to agree the sale price
- Produces finance quotes (where appropriate), using a knowledge of the cost and margin of various funding options to maximise commission, whilst also meeting customer needs
- Agrees finance arrangements (where appropriate) and payment methods with the customer direct, ensuring both provider and company policy are strictly adhered to
- Writes proposals, where appropriate to obtain agreement on suggested solutions
- Co-ordinates the completion of all necessary administration, including the updating of customer records to aid future prospecting
- Agrees appropriate delivery arrangements with the customer
- Works with colleagues and teams across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers (e.g. by informally observing and responding to the needs of customers who are not being attended to by other members of staff)
- Continuously reviews and improves Fleet sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer delight whilst maximising profitability
What we offer our Local Business Development Manager
As well as a stable career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
We offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
We offer 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme and contributory workplace pension scheme.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our progressive motor group as a Local Business Development Manager, please click ‘Apply’ now.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Expected salary: £45000 per year
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 03:55:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!