Job title: Business Development Manager – Poultry
Company: RND Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the largest producers and importers of poultry in Europe. The company specializes in the production of chicken, manufacture of ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat meat products. Part of leading international agro-industrial group.
The groups mission is to provide its customers with high-quality, sustainable, animal-welfare friendly and safe food products, anticipating and meeting their evolving priorities and requirements.
Since Brexit, company opened a new Trading Office in the United Kingdom and growing fast in the region and now have new Sales positions available.
Functional Responsibilities and Key Competencies:
Company is targeting Manufacturing, Wholesale or Retail sales channels. Depends on your previous experience, you will be responsible for one of these sales channels. The Business Development Manager must have a strong understanding of current market requirements and future trends.
The goal of the company is to apply a pro-active and consultative approach to sales, and to provide to customers solutions, not just products. The successful candidate will be required to sell in a variety of existing products and services, but to also manage potential NPD projects.
- Poultry industry background (preferred), meat or food industry (considered).
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar sales role.
- Experience with CBD (Clients Business Development).
- Consultative Sales Experience.
- Experience with high value, account management.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Apply a pro-active and consultative approach to provide customers individual solutions, not basic products.
- Identify, win, and retain new business/customers.
- To understand the customers business and needs with the aim to offer services and solutions.
- Manage and develop relationships with existing and key customers.
- To work with customers, to develop new products and services in cooperation and coordination with RND, NPD and Production.
- Increase sales revenue.
- Track, analyse and communicate key metrics and market (pricing) trends
- Help to develop the companies Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales forecast.
- Creation and management of customers sales forecast, sales plan, and delivery schedule.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Travel, when necessary, domestic, and international.
Key Skills & Competencies
- Focus on innovations
- High communication & Cooperation skills
- Focus on Customer
- High level of EQ, understanding of Clients psychology
- Critical thinking
- Strong leadership
- Strategic thinking
- Keen understanding of the Market and Poultry/Meat Industry
- Experience using SAP/CRM
- Office suite
- Experience of international company (advantage).
Location: Remote with 1-2 weekly meetings in Hertfordshire.
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 22:33:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!