Job title: Business Development Manager – Rentals, Services and Spare Parts – Newcastle
Company: Extension Recruitment
Job description: We are delighted to be supporting our client in the recruitment of a Business Development Manager for the company’s Rentals, Services and Spare parts sector. Our client is a successful maritime technology business based in the North East of England with a global presence.
The Business Development Manager has responsibility for business development and sales activities for the associated product types and will provide knowledge, guidance and leadership for the Sales Team.
The Business Development Manager Role
This role will play a key part in ensuring that the products and services offering fulfils market and client demands, and is highly competitive with respect to technical specification, quality, pricing, and lead time.
Other duties will include:
- Develop, maintain and progress an attractive sales funnel of opportunities for associated products and services, to ensure a consistent influx of orders.
- Support the Product General Manager by providing effective stewardship and guidance to the Technical Sales Team and Product Leads on opportunities and tenders.
- Responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy for associated products and services
- Maintain and expand the company’s existing client base for related products and services through effective key account management, ensuring the company is optimally placed for future tenders.
- Support the Commercial team to ensure mutually acceptable terms are met with clients efficiently during contract negotiation stage.
About the Business Development Manager
You will be a highly experienced Business Development Manager who is well-versed in delivering sales of related products and services across multiple markets.
Other requirements include:
- As a minimum, educated to an Engineering Degree level.
- Desirably, be a Member/Fellow of recognised Engineering body (e.g. IMechE) with Chartered Engineer status.
- Significant international sales experience for associated products across multiple regions.
- Excellent organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of establishing long lasting, loyal, satisfied and sustainable relationships with Clients.
- Proven record of being able to attract and secure new clients and business.
Thank you for your application!
We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles within the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors. Check out our website to see our live roles: .
Do you know someone who may be interested in a new role? We are passionate about finding long-term careers based on your values, personality and career goals. If you know someone who may be interested in exploring a new career, we have a referral scheme offering you the chance of a £100 amazon voucher (T&C’s apply). Get in touch today to find out more – 0191 466 1990.
Due to the high number of applicants unfortunately we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of your submission, we are sorry to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.
Job date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 04:26:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!