Job title: Business Development Manager – Sustainable Fashion
Company: Step Ahead Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager – Sustainable Fashion – Remote / Field Based – £50,000 + exceptional profit share scheme
**Work from the Stockport Office for the first few months of training – employer will support with accommodation**
A unique, employee-owned sustainable fashion brand who recently won a local award for Employer of the Year have created a brand new role for a driven, ambitious Business Development Manager to nurture key accounts, develop new business and be their brand ambassador.
My client is looking for “superheroes” in normal clothes – people with ideas, a knack for finding solutions and passion to play their part in their big dream! They are passionate about their culture, looking after their staff and they encourage feedback on how they can improve as a business, grow in order to create an exceptional culture.
The Business Development Manager will take over existing larger customer accounts, building and nurturing relationships as well as supporting a team of Account Managers.
What’s in it for you?
- £50k basic salary + commission
- Tesla Company Car
- Employee-owned profit share
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to win an extra week off work
- 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Interest-free crisis loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working culture
- Strong working culture with training and progression
- Annual colleague recognition and celebration day
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of long-lasting relationships with customers to develop business and grow sales
- Ownership of large key accounts across the UK
- Working closely with the Managing Director and Sales & Marketing Director
- Work with internal account specialists to identify growth opportunities and develop a sales pipeline
- Liaise with customers regarding product range and benefits
- Strong experience in Customer Relationship and Sales based roles
- Must be able to influence others through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication
- Experience of delivering professional sales presentations
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Proven capability in delivering improvements in business performance through growing and developing teams and leading sales growths.
Please apply here with your CV.
Expected salary: £50000 per year
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 01:25:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!