Job title: Business Development Manager – Telecoms
Company: Radius Payment Solutions
Job description: Location : Crewe – Radius Campus, UK Role overview
Location: Field Based
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (+ £40k commission pot and car allowance)
Heard of us?
We’re an ambitious, forward-thinking global business who build transformative solutions for our customers to deliver best-in-class sustainable mobility, connectivity and technology solutions. We support our customers with a range of products and services to meet their needs.
Since 1990 our ambition has never wavered. From humble beginnings, our vision and drive has seen us venture into new markets with confidence and stay ahead of market trends. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes adapt to the future and take advantage of the opportunities that change brings. Sustainability is at the core of our offering. With our leading e-mobility solutions, we’re committed to guiding businesses through the energy transition, building solutions for a more sustainable, connected future.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey of growth. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology innovation and we invite you along on this journey.
The role of Business Development Manager is really important to us. The role is a blend of hosted telephony and unified comms along with mobile sales focused on winning new business and maximising cross-sell opportunities.
Your responsibilities day to day will be…
- Achieve monthly volume (connections) target
- Achieve monthly value monthly targets (GP)
- Develop a sustainable pipeline of ‘winnable’ opportunities
- Develop strategic understanding of each opportunity, including, size, turnover, org chart, key stakeholders, objectives, decision making process
- Positively promote wider Radius Connect and Radius Group product portfolio within all customer meetings
- Develop granular knowledge on Vodafone, EE and O2 platforms
- Manage and set clear expectations to customers at all times (documented)
- Manage profitability in line with company guidelines
- Ensure company CRM is kept up to date at all time – close date, size of opportunity, sales cycle etc.
What do we expect of you?
- Experience within the telecoms industry
- Proven track record of performing to targets
- Demonstrate ability to self-generate opportunities
- Excellent sales skills
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A commitment to building a working environment that values inclusivity, innovation, agility, and drive.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively along with bonus potential and a good range of core benefits
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed… have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Radius is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation or socioeconomic background
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Radius will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
If you would like any further information about this role, please contact Richard on 01270 507376
Business Development Manager, BDM, Business Development Executive, Regional Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Sales, Account Manager, Telecoms, Telecommunications, New Business, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Cold Call, Cold Calling, Client Facing, Customer Relationship, Area Development Manager, Head of Business Development, Regional Sales, New Business Sales Hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
Department Sales & Account Management
Job Type Full time
Contract Type Permanent
Salary £34,999 – £45,001 basic salary + £40k OTC
Expected salary: £30000 – 35000 per year
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Job date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 04:42:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!