Job title: Business Development Manager – TravelTech
Company: Michael Page
Job description: My client are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our team and be the first salesperson in the Company.
The correct BDM will be responsible for identifying potential customers, establishing relationships, and closing deal within the hospitality industry.
The correct BDM will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet and exceed targets.
- Source customer opportunities via cold calling, outbound campaigns, and through interaction with professional industry network groups.
- Respond to incoming enquiries, referrals, and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development, and presentation of proposals in a professional and confident manner.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in the hotel industry.
- Conduct product demos and presentations to potential customers.
- Negotiate and close deals to meet and exceed targets.
- Assist in scaling the Sales Team over the next 12 months.
- Share customer feedback with the Product Team to help shape the product roadmap.
- Continue to identify upsell opportunities with the existing customer base.
- Work collaboratively with the customer success team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience.
A scaling start up that has just gone through rounds funding from a US VC!|Rapidly growing business with plans to hire more this year!
The successful candidate will need the following:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience, with experience selling into the hotel sector.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Able to effectively interface with all levels and teams on a formal, informal, written and verbal
- Strong communication, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Proactive and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Europe.
My client, a VC-backed start-up that is now entering an exciting growth phase after the launch of our digital concierge with Virgin, Marriott and Hilton hotels. They are a small and collaborative team that works hard with huge ambitions and are ready to power the travel industry with local knowledge.
Their primary product is a digital concierge used by hotels to improve guest satisfaction and reduce staff pressure through personalised recommendations.
- Competitive salary + commission as well as equity in an early-stage business with global ambition.
- Opportunity to be the first sales hire and make a significant impact on the Company’s growth and culture.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Interesting work – They are at the start of an exciting journey and have a huge ambition to bring
local knowledge to a global scale.
Expected salary: £40000 per year
Job date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:01:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!