Job title: Channel Business Development Manager
Company: Page Personnel
Job description: This is a super exciting opportunity for a Sales individual with strong B2B Sales experience, to join and progress within an expanding company.
The Business Development Manager will be focused on creating growth within existing channel partners and working on new partners. You will be expected to become a sales and product specialist on all the companies products.
Key responsibilities of the Channel Business Development Manager include:
- Strategically manage a volume of channel partners to exceed sales targets.
- Generation of new channel partners through networking, referrals and prospects.
- Create and deliver bespoke commercial propositions to win business.
- Negotiate commitments and growth deals with resellers.
- Ensure the companies CRM is fully updated with key contact and prospect progressions.
- Cross and upsell the companies products and services to that base.
- Conduct sales and training on the companies products to help support your channel partners via online or face to face meetings.
- Build lasting relationships with partners and increase their margin revenue with us.
- Ensure that KPI’s are met on sales targets each month.
- Conducting regular video or face to face meetings with partners and their customers.
- Achieve both personal and career advancement goals.
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns for targeted campaigns assigned.
Exciting opportunity to grow your sales career with a unique innovative business|Have the flexibility of hybrid remote working
The successful Channel Business Development Manager will have:
- Strong experience in selling B2B
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- PC skills to intermediate level – especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated to work in an environment where management will not always be present
- Driving license is essential
- Social and outgoing
- A delivery mind-set with a solid, pragmatic approach with a passion for learning and developing within the role
- Experience in selling into a channel style business (preferred)
My client, who are based in Henley-On-Thames, are looking to recruit a Channel Business Development Manager to join their expanding, high-performing Sales team.
They are a well-known IT company who aim to give their customer’s the best service possible!
- Strong uncapped OTE
- Competitive salary
- Great career progression opportunities
- Full on-boarding training
- Working for an expanding company
- Amazing work incentives
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to excellent benefits package!
Expected salary: £32000 per year
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 07:17:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!