Job title: Consulting Manager
Company: Ventures Middle East
Job description: Looking for a rewarding career? Ventures Middle East Advisory Services Division is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Consulting Manager . If you are passionate in consulting, possesses an in-depth understanding of the Middle Eastern market, and is looking to join a fast-growing and dynamic Management Consulting firm, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for project management and delivery, process improvement, delivering successful business results, and developing broad base strategies for a diverse set of clients.
- You will be responsible for identifying and developing new client opportunities to advise clients on transformational change and building organizational capabilities, bringing a deep functional knowledge expertise and understanding of new and best practices to every client situation, across various functions, including Procurement while ensuring the highest quality client work.
- Facilitate workshops to assess the client as-is and to-be processes.
- Apply BPMN/EPC as a modelling notation either for implementation purposes or to capture processes within a BPM center of excellence.
- managing project delivery by using suitable project management methodologies to keep track of budget, scope, deliverables, project status reporting
- Analysing and outlining business process improvements. Coordinating business process improvement strategies with client stakeholders
- Lead analysis design and implementation of business performance approaches, helping to develop tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Develop multiple analytical and methods approaches for a wide range of client problems in a systematic and structured manner with ability to translate client ideas, process and issues into clear frameworks and visuals.
- Provide process mapping and visualization for processes.
- Develop policy and procedures, risks & controls, KPIs and SLAs for functions, including but not limited to Procurement, Supply Chain, etc., for private and public sector companies.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads)
- Ability to develop agile operating models, positional structures and relevant manuals with frameworks for organizations across various functions.
- Support superiors in managing the engagement budgets and in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Bilingual Arabic/ English
- Minimum 6-year experience preferably with 4+ years of in consulting firm background
- Bachelors Degree from a recognised university, advantageous if engineering, economics or business management
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
- Experience in Project management, Strategy & Transformation experience, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, PMP certification will be plus
- Knowledge of working on market research projects.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Strengths-based, engagement-focused, and performance-oriented culture
- World-class leaders who support, position, empower and engage
- High-end different industry exposure
Job date: Tue, 30 May 2023 22:19:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!