Job title: Digital & Marketing Manager
Job description: Company Description
“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
- To proactively manage a strong online presence of the property based website on all major search engines.
- To work with the proactive and reactive sales cells of the hotel to increase enquiries and manage peaks and troughs in the market via online marketing
- To protect the hotels brand standards in all online presence and to follow the hotel web policies
- Ensure hotel images and descriptions are updated regularly and represent the brand accordingly
- Manage all e-marketing databases
- Explore all online marketing and affiliate opportunities for all hotel segments
- Manage hotel website CRM and promotional activity
- Do website designs effectively, ensuring at all times that the website is effectively optimized and content is correct.
- Conduct website audits and research online market intelligence
- Manage email marketing campaigns and direct promotional activity to customers online
- Web links with associated events or activities occurring in the regions
- To facilitate e-marketing and direct marketing initiatives through Social Media.
- Gather and analyze intelligence on markets’ threats and opportunities.
- Manage various e-tools. For example: eCRM (Customer Relationship Management), websites’ CMSs (Content Management System), Social Media Management Platform, etc.
- Stimulate support and development of the online strategy within the hotel.
- Additional tasks as necessary depending on business needs
- Digital Marketing savvy.
- Good communication skills.
- Good English language skills.
- Comfortable working with photo-editing software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and metrics.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Job date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 07:19:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!