Job title: Financial Manager
Company: Jobs for Humanity
Job description: Company Description
Renowned Architectural Firm, based in Lebanon, UAE and in the US.
We are looking to hire a finance manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
Finance Managers Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
- Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accreditation (essential).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (essential)
- 3 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
Job date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 22:52:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!